Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Max duplicate level

I've reached, what I think, is the max duplicate level of the bot (100). The thing is that there is no indication weather or not the bot can get duplicated more. Now I forgot where I saw or read that 100 is the max but none the less when I reached that level on a bot I forged him to the next highest and ran my luck in getting him back. So in short all I want to know is; What is the max level of duplication a bot can achieve?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    100 is correct! I'll talk to the team about seeing if there's a way for us to make this more evident somewhere!
  • Options
    DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    100 is correct! I'll talk to the team about seeing if there's a way for us to make this more evident somewhere!

Is there any chance of adding some sort of small bonus for duping a bot that's at signature level 100? Like just the x* shards forging the bot would give. I was in the situation before where I had my 3* MV1 completely maxed out, but still wanted to open 3* crystals or got 3*s from feature/premium crystals. Those 'dupes' went to waste, which is sad :disappointed:
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    We need those max signature crystals from MCOC and/or shards from duping 2* and 3* bots
  • Options
    We need those max signature crystals from MCOC and/or shards from duping 2* and 3* bots

Those are going to make featured chips... which is the one change I still suspect I would rather be a clone of MCOC. I am guessing they are not going to be needed over a month with featured chips coming from everywhere else, and therefore nowhere near as nifty as getting crystal shards from duping. That's just a guess, but I highly suspect this will be the case.
  • Options
    AresAres Posts: 38
    Thanks for the response. As for the rewards for duplicating a maxed bot I was a bit surprised that in my eyes they were fair with the shard reward. I got almost 1200 three star shards from the forge. The way I look at it 1000 was from the max duplicate and the other was from the forge. I could be wrong.