Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Who would you like for January/February's new bot?

willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Vote here!

https://goo.gl/BHmkXi

January's is probably going to be Optimus Primal. If it is, I hope he is a Brawler or Warrior... Tactition is too strong atm. Maybe then we'll see some other Beast Wars favorites next. Personally, I'm itching for Hound, he would be a neat character, very different from the rest of the cars.

Comments

• Options
    Missing depth charge, that bot alone will bring some many new players
  • Options
    DEPTHCHARGE WOULD BE AWESOME
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    willdorf wrote: »
    Vote here!

https://goo.gl/BHmkXi

January's is probably going to be Optimus Primal. If it is, I hope he is a Brawler or Warrior... Tactition is too strong atm. Maybe then we'll see some other Beast Wars favorites next. Personally, I'm itching for Hound, he would be a neat character, very different from the rest of the cars.

It really wouldn't make sense for Primal to be anything other than a tactician. Then again, Dinobot should've been a warrior so who knows what Kabam will do.
  • Options
    I want see optimus primal bw
    cheetor bw rattrap bw cliffjumper g1 wheeljack g1 jazz g1 thundercraker g1 scoroponk bw tearasaur bw the will be cool characters in the game
  • Options
    Long live Megatron the Queen!
  • Options
    With only 3 from Beast Wars, and of those one is sometimes a Predacon and another one only because he was bullied into it, I'd like to see a genuine, evil Predacon. I'm thinking either Tarantulas or Quickstrike. Tarantulas would probably be a Tech, but Quickstrike could pull off either Warrior or Scout pretty well.
    Inferno could be outright hilarious too--especially going around calling both of the Megatrons "Queen" and "Royalty"!
  • Options
    Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Im hoping for g1 wheelie next month
  • Options
    With only 3 from Beast Wars, and of those one is sometimes a Predacon and another one only because he was bullied into it, I'd like to see a genuine, evil Predacon. I'm thinking either Tarantulas or Quickstrike. Tarantulas would probably be a Tech, but Quickstrike could pull off either Warrior or Scout pretty well.
    Inferno could be outright hilarious too--especially going around calling both of the Megatrons "Queen" and "Royalty"!
    My friends also like the female spider ,called Black Widow?
  • Options
    My friends also like the female spider ,called Black Widow?

Black Arachnia
  • Options
    I don't know much about beast wars or beast machines but cheetor could be a nice addition. Primal would also be good but a part of me wants airrazor (I hope I got the name right)
  • Options
    Primal Prime...... please.
  • Options
    I'd actually like to see Transformers Cybertron Optimus Prime for the new January/February bot, he just looks outright awesome. However, I'd say it's highly likely we'll get Optimus Primal or Optimal Optimus/Primal Prime.