Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report: Sharkticons - Just When You Thought it was Safe to go back to New Quintessa

Commanders!

Sharkticon Week kicks off tomorrow! Check out the Intel Reports for all of the Sharkticons here: https://transformersforgedtofight.com/bot-intel-report-sharkticons/

Synergies are gonna be a big player here...
Tagged:

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    K well I’m going to the battlerealm seems new quintessa has gone wild
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Hmm, running a 3* full shark team could be fun but I don't think a single 4* shark is gonna be worth the grind.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    So until we get a dupe the sharks do absolutely nothing? Meaning unless we get lucky with 4* shark crystals(assuming we can even more than 1) well just have a random shark that does nothing? Unless the 4* are remarkably easy to get(which we all know 90% of the players are gonna be lucky to get 1) than the grind for 4*s with no abilities seems like a massive waste of time.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Bigbowlr wrote: »
    So until we get a dupe the sharks do absolutely nothing? Meaning unless we get lucky with 4* shark crystals(assuming we can even more than 1) well just have a random shark that does nothing? Unless the 4* are remarkably easy to get(which we all know 90% of the players are gonna be lucky to get 1) than the grind for 4*s with no abilities seems like a massive waste of time.

How about not complaining until we see how the events and payouts are gonna work? They've already said shards from forging sharks are going to be run on a different multiplier than normal bots, and it's also been said we are going to be getting "a lot of sharks" from the events.

I'll give Kabam benefit of the doubt on this one.

They had a purchase exclusive for the bee gauntlet last month, and I believe they are making this special event as f2p, throwing a bone to the truly active grinders in the game.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    Manthro wrote: »

How about not complaining until we see how the events and payouts are gonna work? They've already said shards from forging sharks are going to be run on a different multiplier than normal bots, and it's also been said we are going to be getting "a lot of sharks" from the events.

I'll give Kabam benefit of the doubt on this one.

They had a purchase exclusive for the bee gauntlet last month, and I believe they are making this special event as f2p, throwing a bone to the truly active grinders in the game.

I want to give Kabam the benefit of the doubt but until I see them actively trying to make 4* easier to get(which they haven't yet) I cant
  • Username619272981Username619272981 Posts: 138
    edited February 2018
    Its designed to allow top top players ( less than 1%) to get 4* duped without paying, which means most likely none of us will get it. Please stop assuming everyone especially yourself deserves the top prize all the time... with or without 100% effort.
  • Bigbowlr wrote: »
    I want to give Kabam the benefit of the doubt.

but
    until I see them actively trying to make 4* easier to get(which they haven't yet) I cant.

8ud1uedj0uhz.jpeg
  • MikaMika Posts: 12
    Commanders!

Sharkticon Week kicks off tomorrow! Check out the Intel Reports for all of the Sharkticons here: https://transformersforgedtofight.com/bot-intel-report-sharkticons/

Synergies are gonna be a big player here...

Please make this a permanent arena event!