Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

800+ bots??

Can someone or Kabam explain me how can someone haveover 800bots ? :o
vyp971ns3z8z.jpg

Comments

• Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Forged bots
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    And forged mods
  • Options
    RegnatorRegnator Posts: 15
    thanks
  • Options
    RegnatorRegnator Posts: 15
    edited February 2018
    Sorry but this is not true. I forged lots of bots but my number of Total bots is 53. And 53 shows exact amount of my bots. It doesnt show my forged bots :/
    I have two 3* bots which are forged max 100/100 so I should have at least over 200 bots showing on my profile page, but its 53. Your theory guys is wrong I guess
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited February 2018
    Nice necro troll.

Almost had me til I looked at the date. Even then, I was gonna call you out on posting an ancient screenshot just to stir up the forum.
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Regnator wrote: »
    Sorry but this is not true. I forged lots of bots but my number of Total bots is 53. And 53 shows exact amount of my bots. It doesnt show my forged bots :/
    I have two 3* bots which are forged max 100/100 so I should have at least over 200 bots showing on my profile page, but its 53. Your theory guys is wrong I guess
    This was changed back in 2.0 or somewhere before 3.0, the game will now only show the exact number of bots you currently have in your roster, and not count your forged bots.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    Regnator wrote: »
    This was changed back in 2.0 or somewhere before 3.0, the game will now only show the exact number of bots you currently have in your roster, and not count your forged bots.

Stop feeding the troll.

Look at the dates of all the posts before his most recent.. and it's his own thread on top of it
  • Options
    While I hate necro threads, and why he did his own is beyond me, this does answer a question I've wondered about since I started.
This discussion has been closed.