Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Rank up advice

I just did ch1 100% and ch2 complete of hard difficulty and get 3rd alpha spark from 10k knight crystal. so now i have 3 alpha spark and confuse who should i upgrade.
Should i r4 one 3* and r2 a 4* or r4 3 3*.
The 3* dupe i have are mv1,prowl and grindor.
The only 4* i have is windblade and thinking to r2 her.
Any advice will be appreciatedrbvjt39ktjjh.png
o9n79q0ea2g0.png

Comments

• Options
    PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    Start with MV1 as he is already duped and then wait to see which bot you dup after that. My choice would go to Bonescrusher, Prowl and Mirage (when you have their signature skills awaken).
  • Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Peyote wrote: »
    Start with MV1 as he is already duped and then wait to see which bot you dup after that. My choice would go to Bonescrusher, Prowl and Mirage (when you have their signature skills awaken).

Mv1 is my fav bot so far and definitely be r4.but except prowl they are not dupe
  • Options
    PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    Prowl is one of my favorite bot, he is strong thanks to his buffs, can control power and his special 2 deals a lot of damages, you should definitely work on him!
  • Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Peyote wrote: »
    Prowl is one of my favorite bot, he is strong thanks to his buffs, can control power and his special 2 deals a lot of damages, you should definitely work on him!

Ok sure