Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

3 day Item Use - Used T1 Mastery Core no points

Noticed on 3 day Item Use, it states that using any tier Mastery core gives 7k pts. I used one to unlock Glass Cannon. Nothing. Why?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    The same issue all the time. I don't have patience for this game. They are doing all the time something wrong. This is enough. I am quiting
  • Options
    Hey you two!

First, let me say sorry about this! The Mastery Cores are currently not giving the points that they are supposed to. We are working on a fix for this issue. In the mean time, to prevent further confusion, we're removing the item from the list of how to win points.

We can't promise a timing on the resolution, but hope to have it done as soon as possible. Meanwhile, please contact our support team about this particular issue. They can investigate a solution for you both.
  • Options
    Thanks for the fast response. Is that the only item not giving points? Just want to clarify this before we go ahead and spend these hard to earn items. Being a free player and all, would really like to plan ahead before I spend Energon.