Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

3 day Item Use - Used T1 Mastery Core no points

Noticed on 3 day Item Use, it states that using any tier Mastery core gives 7k pts. I used one to unlock Glass Cannon. Nothing. Why?
Tagged:

Comments

• The same issue all the time. I don't have patience for this game. They are doing all the time something wrong. This is enough. I am quiting
  • Hey you two!

First, let me say sorry about this! The Mastery Cores are currently not giving the points that they are supposed to. We are working on a fix for this issue. In the mean time, to prevent further confusion, we're removing the item from the list of how to win points.

We can't promise a timing on the resolution, but hope to have it done as soon as possible. Meanwhile, please contact our support team about this particular issue. They can investigate a solution for you both.
  • Thanks for the fast response. Is that the only item not giving points? Just want to clarify this before we go ahead and spend these hard to earn items. Being a free player and all, would really like to plan ahead before I spend Energon.