Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

November bot Scorponok confirmed?

Megatronus_83Megatronus_83 Posts: 4
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Confirmed by kabam miike? I hope it's the G1 version but I am ok with BW too.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    If it's him, it's BW,
    And Kabam Miike teased while it was being discussed "Future of Game", and It is very likely He meant "Wait 2-4 months, he's coming! "
  • Options
    If it's him, it's BW,
    And Kabam Miike teased while it was being discussed "Future of Game", and It is very likely He meant "Wait 2-4 months, he's coming! "

I think Scorponok is coming next month, due to the fact he has been in the game files since the Kickback Spotlight (maybe even longer) and no one else is in the files except for him.
  • Options
    I bet Kabam Miike will come in here and say it’s not but it is a beast wars character.
  • Options
    PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited October 2018
    Well he also said don't believe everything you read online and his hint was not so subtle like he usually does so I think it could be a bait and switch type thing I would love to see lockdown or jetfire before another BW bot but any new bot is welcome.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    PyrusPrime wrote: »
    Well he also said don't believe everything you read online and his hint was not so subtle like he usually does so I think it could be a bait and switch type thing I would love to see lockdown or jetfire before another BW bot but any new bot is welcome.

Dude.... punctuation
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Are you sure Scorponok is confirmed I must of missed the message from @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Are you sure Scorponok is confirmed I must of missed the message from @Kabam Miike

Go here
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/6532/tftf-future#latest

Click on blue "!"
  • Options
    CeltCelt Posts: 190
    I think he meant if Scorponok is confirmed as " November Bot " and yea actually, Kabam Miike didn't say that.
    He, indeed, confirmed that Scorponok was a bot that will come in a near future, but nowhere, you can read that he's actually the next bot after Megatronus.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it's another bot
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Do you guys really think he would tease Scorponok if he wasn't coming next month? Do you guys really think he would reveal a bot months ahead of time?
  • Options
    And why he would tease a bot almost a month before he comes out ? Except for Megatronus, I don't think that they every teased a bot so early.
    So yea, like I said, if he doesn't come in November, I wouldn't be surprised. Teasing him now, doesn't mean he needs to come ASAP. 90% of the community knew that Scorponok was coming one day, thanks to the leak.
    Teasing it like that gives 0 guarantee that he will come in November, he probably just teased it that way so he can relieve all of thoses players who were in the brick of quitting the game and were just waiting some " REAL " news. And they got it, a confirmation of the Bot Leaked few month ago.
    That's just my interpretation, it might comes true, aswell as false.
  • Options
    Celt wrote: »
    And why he would tease a bot almost a month before he comes out ? Except for Megatronus, I don't think that they every teased a bot so early.
    So yea, like I said, if he doesn't come in November, I wouldn't be surprised. Teasing him now, doesn't mean he needs to come ASAP. 90% of the community knew that Scorponok was coming one day, thanks to the leak.
    Teasing it like that gives 0 guarantee that he will come in November, he probably just teased it that way so he can relieve all of thoses players who were in the brick of quitting the game and were just waiting some " REAL " news. And they got it, a confirmation of the Bot Leaked few month ago.

90% of the community eh?? Where did you pull that from?? Yeah I'm sure teasing Scorponok is gong to keep people from quitting the game.

Things can change, he doesn't always have to tease exactly X number of days before.

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    There is only so much manpower to handle a bot per month. I'm afraid that "tease" is more like a last resort to assuage people's anger, otherwise it was another canned response. But well, the game lives and dies in different people's view.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

90% of the community eh?? Where did you pull that from?? Yeah I'm sure teasing Scorponok is gong to keep people from quitting the game.

Things can change, he doesn't always have to tease exactly X number of days before.

Of course it's going to keep people from quitting the game. For a month.
    And the next month if it goes the same, they will do that again.
    You know, people are easily readable, you don't need a PHD or anything to understand that the " hype " even in little quantity, is enough to keep a lot of people away from their negative thoughts, in this case : leaving the game.

90% was rough number, but I'm sure that a lot of people have already heard about that Scorponok ( and a lot of other bot ) leaks.
  • Options
    Even Megatronus teased IN WheelJack spotlight took a Cyclonus spotlight to be released.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

Miike has been doing these hints, "teases" and easter eggs for a long time. This is not a new thing
  • Options
    Next, Scorponok, then Jetfire. I'm tired of whining and put forward assumptions. Lockdown, Lockdown, will, but not soon and not from the movie ;)
  • Options
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    ktomov wrote: »
    and just how are two single screenshots evidence of no lockdown? only the sharkticons, jazz, jetfire, scorponok, rhinox, shockwave and kickback are shown there.

Simply because there are no files named like Lockdown, like all the other bots have for their moves. The guy above you asked to see screenshots of what there's in the apk file. Also I've put a disclaimer that said:
    * Bare in mind that we can get update for the client for the next month spotlight, so it's not necessary for the files to be in the current apk. What we can use them of is to have some information of what they're possibly going to release. In other words, they have the character and his moves created, but he could be released in next spotlight or in a year.

Also, where did you saw that I've stated what bot will be the next one and that lockdown is not a probability?

Sometimes this forums look like a decepticon universe, everyone are jumping their guns, even though someone is trying to genuinely help.

I'm not jumping my guns, I'm questioning your information. I don't want to believe you without any form of clarification first. You've just popped up saying lockdown isn't in the game files, I can't say I trust someone when they've only just come out with this kind of info.

It’s been confirmed it is scorponok
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    ktomov wrote: »
    and just how are two single screenshots evidence of no lockdown? only the sharkticons, jazz, jetfire, scorponok, rhinox, shockwave and kickback are shown there.

Simply because there are no files named like Lockdown, like all the other bots have for their moves. The guy above you asked to see screenshots of what there's in the apk file. Also I've put a disclaimer that said:
    * Bare in mind that we can get update for the client for the next month spotlight, so it's not necessary for the files to be in the current apk. What we can use them of is to have some information of what they're possibly going to release. In other words, they have the character and his moves created, but he could be released in next spotlight or in a year.

Also, where did you saw that I've stated what bot will be the next one and that lockdown is not a probability?

Sometimes this forums look like a decepticon universe, everyone are jumping their guns, even though someone is trying to genuinely help.

I'm not jumping my guns, I'm questioning your information. I don't want to believe you without any form of clarification first. You've just popped up saying lockdown isn't in the game files, I can't say I trust someone when they've only just come out with this kind of info.

It’s been confirmed it is scorponok

No it hasn't. It's just been confirmed they have been working on him. There won't be any confirmation until the next bot intel report.
  • Options
    Voltron wrote: »
    @ktomov i saw something interesting when just looking through the json files and curious if you saw the same thing....there are two mixmasters? looks like mixmaster was supposed to be the G1 version but got switched to the Bayformer before the release. both of them were marked as 1.0

There are also some different Relics for Megatronus which transfer all his debuffs to enemy. I think all of them are abandoned designs to be cleaned up some day.

Anyone noticed a Commander synergy associated with Magnus
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    There are also some different Relics for Megatronus which transfer all his debuffs to enemy. I think all of them are abandoned designs to be cleaned up some day.

That's next month's spotlight mission final boss. After you fight the other two incarnations of Megatronus with replicate and unblockable basic attacks.
  • Options
    Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    If it's him, it's BW,

I think Scorponok is coming next month, due to the fact he has been in the game files since the Kickback Spotlight (maybe even longer) and no one else is in the files except for him.

BW Skorpy was mentioned way back to before Kickback, like on Primal and Cheetor. G1 Skorpy, I dunno.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Ya I think Scorponok is just a rumor but lol we might see him
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    bravo.gif

Bravo @Kabam Miike even your hint creates a storm of theories.. this is some inception type of complexity. lol
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Voltron wrote: »
    bravo.gif

Bravo @Kabam Miike even your hint creates a storm of theories.. this is some inception type of complexity. lol

It was a blatant giveaway and people still don't believe it. lol.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    It's because doesn't officially confirm anything until a day or two before and next thing you know theres a bot intel report and spotlight mission announcement.
  • Options
    RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Dear lord you guys are snippy ✌️
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited October 2018
    Remmie wrote: »
    Dear lord you guys are snippy ✌️

Aha! He has a peace hand gesture. Scorponok always had a peace sign on his missles. Scorponok confirmed!!! Theory solved!!!
  • Options
    Y'all okay over here? 👀
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Y'all okay over here? 👀

Warpath isn't in the game yet so no.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Y'all okay over here? 👀

No we're very unOkay and u know what we mean.