Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

iOS 2.02 crashing more frequently

The latest update is crashing more than the last version.

I can't complete any runs in any area without at least one crash. It's getting incredibly annoying trying to play the game and lose bot health for no reason. It's like a permanent handicap.

Battle load crashes have increased, this needs to be stopped or fixed as the highest level of priority. There needs to be some kind of coding fix about lost health. Surely the game can tell that the game stopped responding before the fight even loaded as opposed to in the middle of a fight? The system needs to be better.

It's starting to feel like 10% or more of my time is spend reloading the app and dealing with unfairly damaged bots. This is too much.

Latest iOS version, iPhone 6, 6+gb free space.

If you really can't fix it and this is how the game is going to be forever than I think I'd rather get a refund, you don't deserve any money. You've had so many months to fix the problem. Just fix it. Hire someone temporarily who knows how to code if you have to. Take the hit and just do it.

I'm a patient person.. and if I'm at my wits ends about it, you've probably lost a whole bunch of far less patient people, further decreasing your income.

If you want the game to be successful, basic bugs like constantly crashing during the load screen of a battle needs to fixed. For real.

Comments

• DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited June 2017
    same here. game crashes like crazy on my iPhone 6.

when patch 2.0 was newly out it was fine.. then after they added a few more minor patches that's when it started to crash again!

I've already requested many times for a graphics adjustment option.. older devices / android need it badly as the game is very intense on the graphics department.. hope the devs apply it one day.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    just found that playing with the iphone muted helps speed things up a bit and less laggy. Gonna play it muted after this.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    yeah it's incredibly laggy sometimes, the backgrounds are too detailed, moving to reveal new parts of the background causes lag.

I already have sound off, volume down to zero and the button on mute. All other apps closed, plenty of free space. Nothing let to do. :-/
  • Crashes all the time on my ipad air. Super frustrating
  • Same problem here with my 6 Plus. All members of my alliance report similar problems. At least the game loads quickly when I relaunch. But the health penalties are ridiculous given the frequency of the crashes. The best thing that could happen - other than actually fixing the problem - is to remove these penalties for the time being.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Thanks for bringing this up! I too, have been suffering he same issues.
  • TorqTorq Posts: 1
    Constant disconnect, during raids it takes an extra 1-2 minutes to log back in cutting into the time limit. I have lost twice due to timing out. When dc happens during a fight my bots are always penalized even if I was winning the fight, I almost always come back with less health.
  • And now this problem continues into version 2.1