Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Sharkticons Mark 2

This is lower priority than many other player requests/suggestions. But a fun idea I hope, and fairly easy for Kabam to implement.

Please create a set of six new "Mark 2" Sharkticons.

Basics:
  • Abilities and animations copied primarily from newer bots. (Suggestions are below.)
  • Visually distinct from original Sharkticons. I suggest a black base, with class colors on the major armor plates.
  • Integrate into the storyline with a special event involving the Quintesson Scientist.
  • Offer 4* and lower Mark 2 sharks in special crystals, 5* ones in the Titan Store for around 40-60k.

Suggested kits:
TACTICIAN
  • Signature: (Nemesis Prime + Cyclonus) Each bar of power gives 1 Tactical Augmentation (max 10). When an opponent gains a melee or armor buff, 10-25% chance to copy the buff, +5% chance for each tactical augmentation.
  • SP1: (Megatron) Armor break for 10 sec
  • SP2: (Dinobot ability, Cyclonus SP2 animation) 20-40% armor piercing (100% on crit) and 80% chance to gain +crit chance for 7 sec

BRAWLER
  • Signature: (Grimlock + Thundercracker) Purify damaging debuffs after 1 sec and gain a melee buff for 7 sec. Sidestep after melee attack to refresh melee buffs. Unstoppable vs basic melee attacks while sidestepping.
  • SP1: (Tantrum) 20% chance per melee buff to inflict burn
  • SP2: (Primal) 50% chance per sword hit to inflict bleed

WARRIOR
  • Signature: (Hound + Drift) On sidestep to avoid ranged attack, gain +ranged damage for 5 sec. After 5/10 hits gain +crit chance until hit.
  • SP1: (Scorponok) Daze target for 60% chance to miss basic ranged attacks and 100% chance to miss ranged special attacks for 7-9 sec
  • SP2: (Hot Rod) Decelerate target for 9 sec

SCOUT
  • Signature: (Kickback + Cheetor) Heavy attack has 35-80% chance to inflict T-Clog. Complete a melee combo to gain 0.5-2% power over 1 sec.
  • SP1: (Bumblebee) +60% crit damage
  • SP2: (Jazz) Confuse target and lock SP3 for 6 sec

TECH
  • Signature: (Jetfire) Well-timed block gives 1 energy charge. Heavy attack consumes 1 energy charge to inflict shock. Holding block when under 75% health consumes energy charges to purify burn debuffs and repair 2% health.
  • SP1: (Blaster ability, Ratchet SP1 animiation) Gain 2 energy charges (not amp charges), 60% chance to get a power gain buff for 10 sec
  • SP2: (Wheeljack) 60% chance to shock, 30% chance to power leak, 10% chance to stun

DEMOLITION
  • Signature: (Mixmaster) Heavy attacks have 100% chance to inflict acid debuff, dealing 35-60% of attack over 5-8 sec and corroding 1 resistance buff every second.
  • SP1: (Ramjet ability, Scorponok SP1 animation) 40-60% chance per hit to inflict acid debuff for 6 sec
  • SP2: (Galvatron) Consumes all acid debuffs on target; if at least one acid debuff is consumed, second hit ignores all resistances and gains 25% armor penetration

Comments

• Options
    YoguiYogui Posts: 39
    I've been wishing to see something like that a few months after Kabam released them. But I think you thought a pretty op version of them. I mean the brawler with purification after 1 sec and the unstoppable when sidestepping it's a pretty op combo. Same with the cost in titan store, 40K-60K it's pretty cheap keeping in mind the S-1000 costing 130K. At least 80K-100K. The dark themed with color class details it's a pretty cool idea btw
  • Options
    CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    I agree that these sharks are a bit more powerful than the originals. I'd be okay with dialing them down a bit, such as having the Brawler shark purify debuffs after 1.5 s (like the original Grimlock).

I kept most abilities as copies of the existing ones to convey to Kabam that this would potentially be an easy addition to the game. But yeah, getting in there and tweaking/balancing power levels would be even better.
  • Options
    FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    You have some great ideas @CarrotBoy2k
  • Options
    UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    Wouldn't it be a good idea to also introduce S-2000 Sharkticon as their Leader if Kabam plans on implementing these in the game?? :)
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    This would be an awesone addition actually!! Id stil like to see a shark month with all aspects of the game revolving around sharks.... everything from am to daily missions giving shark crystal shards and the spotlight and arenas based on and awarding sharks, including up to 3* in milestones and 4* crystal shards... give us a break from the normal grind of the current roster....
  • Options
    Edwardo76Edwardo76 Posts: 82
    Wouldn't it be a good idea to also introduce S-2000 Sharkticon as their Leader if Kabam plans on implementing these in the game?? :)

Yup. Need to add this to the OP
  • Options

I actually disagree about this, which is why I didn't try to theory-craft an S-2000 in the proposal.

But what the heck. Just for kicks, here are a couple of ideas for an S-2000. (The Warrior class version would require more developer/artist work on the model and animations.)

TACTICIAN S-2000
    Model is sleek, shiny black with thin blue Tactician color stripes in a tiger shark pattern.
    • Sig: (Tact Bee + Starscream) Melee and ranged calibration modes as per Tact Bee. Heavy attack has a 70-100% chance to Nullify any type of buff.
    • SP1: (Cyclonus effect, MV1 Prime SP1 animation) 100% armor penetration
    • SP2: (Tact Bee) Shock damage for 80% attack over 10 sec; opponents with an armor buff take additional 150% dmg

WARRIOR S-2000
    Model is slightly scaled up in size and colored predominantly blood red. Sharp black spikes are added to the model's body (shark mode) and arms/legs (bot mode).
    • Sig: (Bonecrusher + Arcee) When struck by melee critical, 59-90% chance to bleed, dealing 67.2-89.6% of attack over 7 sec. Bleeding opponents trigger 25% fewer evades per stack of bleed. Gain 12% of a power bar on a critical hit (melee or ranged).
    • SP1: (Drift effect, Barricade SP1 animation) 80% chance to cause up to 2 bleeds, inflicting 20-40% of attack over 4 sec
    • SP2: (Bonecrusher; model strikes with arm claws instead of with BC's "rake") 100% chance to bleed, dealing 47-72% attack over 7 sec
  • Options
    By the way, Kabam, given a choice between 6 new reskinned sharks and 1 new reskinned bot, I'd take the latter.

This is just an idea for if there's a few available developer hours and nothing higher priority on the slate.