Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Who needs to be improved first?

I have 8 bots and I don't know which one to pump the first one.

Who needs to be improved first? 21 votes

Grindor
9%
BlackRazakBlaze_Kagami 2 votes
Drift
14%
asparagusThuleMegaStrikers 3 votes
Bumblebee Tactics
9%
PeasPrimerprime5 2 votes
Mirage
9%
Gunz0Kitten 2 votes
Mixmaster
9%
Cr4zy_WheeljackVanya 2 votes
Bludgeon
9%
BeastdadEdwardo76 2 votes
Barricade
9%
JIMMY_SABOptimalOptimus_MV1 2 votes
Cheetor
28%
Tracked_SignalbillygovolsTechnobotSilverZAFirebotSalvador 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    I think that really is upto you buddy. There are bots from all the classes and everyone has their own utility. They all are great in one way or the other. It all depends on which class bot u need the most so just go for that particular bot. Remember that eventually u will have all these bots pumped up if u play the game long enough and u can choose anyone u want depending in the situation. I suggest checking out everyone's bot intel report from the kabam website so that u r more clear on which bot u wanna have a go with :)
  • Options
    Mixmaster
    Do it for the people
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Mirage
    Do it for the people
    88ujc9tczhly.png
    8fup4g8cpitx.png
    x210sozmcryn.png
    4dv9wtqbd4o6.png

• Options
    MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    the fact that you mention tactician bee i assume you're talking about 4*, go ahead and upgrade whoever you play best as you'll get plenty of opportunities to max all 4* pretty easily

i'd say drift (anti evade) or cheetor (beast synergy), both are extremely popular and versatile
  • Options
    MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    Drift
    Drift, King of bleeds. Im actually surprised only 1 VOTE came fr drift
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited July 2020
    Barricade
    I believe that Barry is a bridge bot. His kit and fight abilities most exemplify making the leap from good player to elite player (eg completing Master Spotlight/RoK/RoK2 type content). So I would invest in him and master his skills.

Honorable mention for similar reasons to Drift (pushing you to higher combo meters) and Mirage (the long fight bot who ramps up). These bots build discipline and promote the skills needed at the end game level.
  • Options
    SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Cheetor
    Cheetor and Barricade are good choices. Scouts for the win.