Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

When will we be able to sell T3 Alpha Sparks?

Ok guys so I love the new AM crystals. They allow players to continually grow and upgrade their bots as fast as they possibly can to become even better players.
As far as the title of this discussion. I want to be able to sell T3 Alpha Sparks. Not for shards or anything but gold at least! I have had to let almost 20 of them go because they end up expiring in my stash. This just isn't cool. As much as I love the new rewards for the AM if you keep getting T3 sparks you'll wanna throw your phone, because you can't do anything with them! Until you are going to take a 5* bot to rank 5. Please update and fix this. I know that I am not the only one who is frustrated with this.
Not only being able to sell T3 Alpha Sparks but any type of T2 mod spark. I am not trying to get shards out of this until Kabam is ready to go to the next step in mods or bots. But let us at least get something from our hard work. JUST GOLD!
That's all I'm asking for.
Rshxanadu.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    When T4a is available then you will be able to sell them. That's typically how it works.