Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

When will there be an update or addition of a new bot?

I'm sorry! You've probably seen this question many times and yet I decided to ask it because I didn't find a more accurate answer. Thank you for understanding!

Comments

• Options
    No.

*Scott's outro theme intensifies*
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Lower your expectation: when will there be another mini update on their goals?
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Lower your expectation: when will there be another mini update on their goals?

When will they have goals?
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited July 2020
    Read this entire thread from start to finish (27 browser pages) then come back and tell us how you feel about your post @Vanya

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/8412/bot-wishlist-thread-new-edition
  • Options
    Inb4close
  • Options
    VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    @JIMMY_SAB I watched this forum. It's just the players' suggestions. I wonder when they'll add a new bot and who doesn't matter.
  • Options
    I have the Same question
  • Options
    KonvoyKonvoy Posts: 62
    Hopefully we'll get some reskins at least.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I have the Same question

Of course you do
  • Options
    I have the Same question

Alright, let's do this one last time. My name is Peter B Pa-
    *CUT!*
    Alright, let's do this one last time.Kabam are working on the MCOC sequel because marvel makes more money than Transformers because..... Business is hard with this game?The team just did the change the world meme on us at around late 2018 which leaves all of us targeting Vydious and Miike even though they are not the masterminds behind the plot,they just throw up all the information to us each month and then they decided.
    "Guys, what if Starscream was BLUE!"
    "Hey all, Miike here! We made edgy finger gun Optimus because the team would double the money of our salery if we work harder and take the staff job."

"Megatronus is a walking Hot Topic billboard now!

The Story in a Nutshell @MarvelTransformer
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    I pasted this into google translate and it couldn't figure out what language you wrote it in.
  • Options
    VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    I have the Same question

*CUT!*
    Alright, let's do this one last time.Kabam are working on the MCOC sequel because marvel makes more money than Transformers because..... Business is hard with this game?The team just did the change the world meme on us at around late 2018 which leaves all of us targeting Vydious and Miike even though they are not the masterminds behind the plot,they just throw up all the information to us each month and then they decided.
    "Hey all, Miike here! We made edgy finger gun Optimus because the team would double the money of our salery if we work harder and take the staff job."

Thank you for the explanation!
  • Options
    Vanya wrote: »
    I have the Same question

*CUT!*

Thank you for the explanation!

It's the last time I'm gonna say it so remember this OK?
  • Options
    SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    No.
    (Initial D Déjà Vu plays)