Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Splatoon Transformers (This aint fanfiction)

[img]https://us.v-cdn.net/6029593/uploads/editor/wu/b5 t6wb5izaf1.jpg[/img]

10xip0mgzr6l.jpg

So I only found this out a couple of days ago that Splatoon 1 had a ROD 2015 event for the splat fest sooooooooooo.
This technically means I can start a Waifu war on here because its TF related. Its simple, Callie (Optimus) Or Marrie (Megatron)!

Splatoon Transformers (This aint fanfiction) 3 votes

Callie
33%
SilverZA 1 vote
Marrie (Best Girl
66%
Transformator79Vanya 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Where's the 'neither' option?
  • Options
    Where's the 'neither' option?

The either option is that top left arrow or that blue flag!
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    The real question is why tho lol.
  • Options
    SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Callie
    Seriously?
  • Options
    FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    b5t6wb5izaf1.jpg

This is the first image isn't it?
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited July 2020
    This is what Hitler died trying to prevent
  • Options
    FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Firebot wrote: »
    b5t6wb5izaf1.jpg

This is the first image isn't it?

It says forbidden when i tried to open it
  • Options
    Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    Y'see, it depends. Callie (Optimus) will allow you to top of you want, but she can easily overpower you. She only lets herself be controlled for your happiness, but in the process doesn't realise that all you want is a happy and true relationship without any hidden feelings.
    Marie, on the other hand, can and will dominate you. She follows her heart, and believes in true passion. Not one to hide her feelings, she will show you your true place, and while the truth will hurt, you will atleast know who you truly are.

So choose now, dear Commander, will you choose to live a falsely picturesque life that's destined to end in failure and tears, or will you face your fate like a man and accept who you are?
  • Options
    Y'see, it depends. Callie (Optimus) will allow you to top of you want, but she can easily overpower you. She only lets herself be controlled for your happiness, but in the process doesn't realise that all you want is a happy and true relationship without any hidden feelings.
    Marie, on the other hand, can and will dominate you. She follows her heart, and believes in true passion. Not one to hide her feelings, she will show you your true place, and while the truth will hurt, you will atleast know who you truly are.

So choose now, dear Commander, will you choose to live a falsely picturesque life that's destined to end in failure and tears, or will you face your fate like a man and accept who you are?

Uh actually, I like Pearl because of her personality aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannd green nails she makes a great leader not because of something else about her
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Waifu war?

Please dont bring Discord/global crap here
  • Options
    Slayer wrote: »
    Waifu war?

Please dont bring Discord/global crap here

When did the 9 year olds ever talk about waifus?!
  • Options
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    The real question is why tho lol.

Because I'm quickly losing my sanity.
    All of us can leave the game because of the abundance of Content but Instead we have Waifu wars and joke about hahahaha
    Energon was bad!