Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance mission health loading error

Has anyone else has the problem with loading into battle in alliance mission and get a loading screen error then get redirect back on the map losing half of your bot health. This is so ridiculous and be.

Comments

• Yes, and it's nonsense.
    Our Alliance is about to fall apart because of this very issue.
    I'm sure they are well aware of it, but I haven't heard a response about what they're going to do about it.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Yup i face this many times today my two bots get to half health without fighting.
    @Kabam Miike any response to this
  • lilbeastielilbeastie Posts: 89
    me too - can only load about half the fights in AM, the rest of the time I just lose health. Getting to the stage I can't be bothered any more.

Seems to be getting worse - had the odd problem with v1 but I could deal with only losing 10%. Now it's happening more (yesterday and today much worse than at the start of the current AM) and the with the increase in penalty it's destroying my chance of actually participating alongside my alliance.
  • All the time on my ipad air. Had to start playing on my Samsung S8+ but now game periodically just freezes for 30 seconds before resuming. Still crashes but not as often as on my ipad. Super frustrating