Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Non-stop crystal error

s5f7ftu4vpwf.jpg
For the purchase of 5 crystals show that you need to spend xp and not energy! Fix it please! Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited July 2020
    Vanya wrote: »
    s5f7ftu4vpwf.jpg
    For the purchase of 5 crystals show that you need to spend xp and not energy! Fix it please! Thank you in advance!

What a BARGAIN!
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    I'm just curious. Maybe wasting energy just mixed up the xp icon and energon. I won't check it because I drop energon and spend xp too do not particularly want!
    I'm saving energo
    I'm just curious. Maybe wasting energy just mixed up the xp icon and energon. I won't check it because I drop energon and spend xp too do not particularly want!

So I wanted to say I'm saving energon.
    s5f7ftu4vpwf.jpg
    For the purchase of 5 crystals show that you need to spend xp and not energоn! Fix it please! Thank you in advance!

Is it just me or do you have one?
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    s5f7ftu4vpwf.jpg
    For the purchase of 5 crystals show that you need to spend xp and not energоn! Fix it please! Thank you in advance!

I have that bug too.
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    s5f7ftu4vpwf.jpg

I have that bug too.

Me 2
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Visual bugs are much lower priority than all of the operational errors.
    For experienced players it is understandable but suddenly there will be newcomers who will not understand it. It's a small mistake, but I don't think it's going to be too hard to fix it.
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    For experienced players it is understandable but suddenly there will be newcomers who will not understand it. It's a small mistake, but I don't think it's going to be too hard to fix it.

Yeah you are right. But the problem is that for Kabam it's really hard to fix these.
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    edited July 2020

Yeah you are right. But the problem is that for Kabam it's really hard to fix these.

If you look at MCOC they will solve the problem in a jiffy. They can do that here as well, but they are not doing it.

If you look at MCOC they will solve the problem in a jiffy. They can do that here as well, but they are not doing it.
    This is because MCOC brings in more profit and is working on the main office. (as far as I know)