Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Very bad system of opening crystals

Bad system of opening crystals
Please fix it

Comments

• Options
    YaswanthYaswanth Posts: 1
    I can't get a 3-star bot plz... Check it and help me... Plz...
  • Options
    Alpha_SRAlpha_SR Posts: 18
    There is an easy way to get 3* bots...money!!
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Or get 3* crystals or open more crystals...
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I opened a Barricade crytal and got a 3* Wazpinatorz, the system is actually getting better after this new update
  • Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    random is random, it's not better, just luck.
  • Options
    BlazinhobbsBlazinhobbs Posts: 135
    I think its kinda bullcrap that 2*s r in featured bot crystals and they cost 150 energon a piece 2 continuously get 2*s there should only b 3 and 4* in them so at least ur not spending 100s of $ to get 2* just another thing where have 2 spend money and alot 2 get featured bot and most people cannot get them in arena thats even more ridiculous 2 tryn get should b some type of new system 2 get them easier

• Options
    BlazinhobbsBlazinhobbs Posts: 135
    I just proved wat i said just spent $50 and got mostly 2* did get a 4* op and 3* wasp but no where near landing on drift would probly spend another 50 and still not get him thats ridiculous but at least did pull one 4* but i hate wasp

• Options
    Pofh1Pofh1 Posts: 50
    Putting mods in them, and especially in knight crystals is particularly insidious.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    What do you expect?It's Kabam!You all got ****!We don't care if you only get 2*s, we're Kabam!Give us all of yo moneh!

Just a small information: In Mcoc, many people opened 50 featured crystals and got 50 2* dupes
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Just give them a review. I gave them a three star and mentioned the issues this game has. Like I don't' recommend spending cash because the RNG is horrible. That and the place to open the crystal is inaccessible, so if there is a bug that glitches a crystal in there, tough luck. The crystal will be visible in the background, but you can't get to it. Once you get another crystal to open the last crystal is gone for good. Whether it's free daily or not, far as I'm concern Crystals don't stack. The daily bot crystal didn't stack after I waited a day to get back and hopefully could open yesterday but nope. I'm not convinced that I should spend anything.
  • Options
    Hey Everybody,

So, we understand that getting no 3-Stars can be disheartening, but there are some pretty reliable ways to get 3-Star bots in the game. One I seriously suggest is forging of 2-Star Bots that you no longer need. It provides you with 3-Star Bot Crystal shards that guarantee 3-Star Bots. Another is simply playing the Special Missions for 3-Star Bot shards, and also PBC shards and Crystals as a bonus.

The drops you get are random. Sometimes you'll get lucky, and sometimes you won't. Over time, your roster will grow and you'll be swimming in Higher Rated bots!

Since this is not a bug, I'm going to close this thread down.
This discussion has been closed.