Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Unable to forge MODs

Hi all,

Over the last weeks I’ve notice that I’m not able to forge MODs. None of them are on the full evaluation level, but I’m not able to forge any. Nor the 2* in 3*, or 3* in 4*. Nothing! Are you able to provide some feedback why this is happening and let me know how to resolve it?

Thanks in advance ok6jgx07ns9d.png
95n81jznwr0v.png

Comments

• ASH_BotASH_Bot Posts: 9
    Don't you need a certain number to forge? Did you forge a lot? You might not have enough.
  • hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159
    Just send a ticket. They will give u a 1* Mod. Remember do not forge this 1* mod. Always keep it. Then you will able to forge other Mod.
  • ZordakeZordake Posts: 6
    ASH_Bot wrote: »
    Don't you need a certain number to forge? Did you forge a lot? You might not have enough.

That’s exactly my question, I have a lot of them available to forge.

hoolienwee wrote: »
    Just send a ticket. They will give u a 1* Mod. Remember do not forge this 1* mod. Always keep it. Then you will able to forge other Mod.

Why would I want them to give me 1 Mod? I have more then I want, thats why I want to forge them...

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Zordake wrote: »

Why would I want them to give me 1 Mod? I have more then I want, thats why I want to forge them...

Double check your inventory. Make sure you have at least one 1* Mod.
    JIMMY_SAB, no in fact I don’t have any 1* mod
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008

It’s a bug in the game. Been around for many many moons. As @hoolienwee said above, contact Kabam support (link below). They’ve been known to help on this one.

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

It’s a bug in the game. Been around for many many moons. As @hoolienwee said above, contact Kabam support (link below). They’ve been known to help on this one.

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm

Just so you know, there is a chance Kabam may not respond to you. Well, they said they would respond to me in 24 hours, but they did it in 48 hours.
    edited July 2020

Thank you.
    I will keep it when I get one. It’s a strange reason for not been able to forge higher star mods but the facts is that you really needs that “one” available.

Thx