Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Daily missions

How about making daily missions with alpha spark extract. The game already has missions with basic and class extracts and why not add the same with alpha sparks.

Comments

• FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Vanya posting a new thread for your suggestions is not necessary don't go creating new threads for every suggestion you make already said this use the suggestions thread(NOT YOURS) for future uses
    I'm not trying to moderate you or do anything like that I'm saying make use of what is already there
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    Firebot wrote: »
    Vanya posting a new thread for your suggestions is not necessary don't go creating new threads for every suggestion you make already said this use the suggestions thread(NOT YOURS) for future uses
    I'm not trying to moderate you or do anything like that I'm saying make use of what is already there

I've already written there.But for people to see it I wrote as a separate topic.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Vanya wrote: »

I've already written there.But for people to see it I wrote as a separate topic.

People will see don't worry
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    Vanya wrote: »

People will see don't worry

Well, then good! Just on the forums I'm new.