Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Developers

Hello developers! I want to tell the story of how I got to know your game. I first saw your game with a YouTube blogger. I decided to download it and I had such joyful emotions at the first entrance to the game. And then after 1.5 years the game began to disappoint. So that's what you can do with what I'm going to have the same emotions as when I first came into the game. Thank you for your creation!

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Whoever that YouTube blogger is, I need to thank him for giving this game free advertising, what neither Hasbro nor Kabam has done to support the game
  • "Thank you for your creation!"

Nobody puts religion in this virgin game!
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    "Thank you for your creation!"

How do you know if a game is virgin?

I don't understand. I think Vanya is talking about inightskies/Inqosly.
  • SilverZA wrote: »

He could've said "Thank you for inspiring content creators to put in so much hard work into this one single game."
    But instead he looked like he copy and pasted a line of a Christian song your teachers forced you to sing in school when you were 8 years old.
    Not trying to be mean Vanya but I think you or somebody else needs to edit your comments by elaborating on what you're trying to say so it's easier to understand for
    other forum dwellers like you and me.
    Most of them are fine but there are very notable ones that are quite confusing to read.
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    SilverZA wrote: »

He could've said "Thank you for inspiring content creators to put in so much hard work into this one single game."
    But instead he looked like he copy and pasted a line of a Christian song your teachers forced you to sing in school when you were 8 years old.
    Not trying to be mean Vanya but I think you or somebody else needs to edit your comments by elaborating on what you're trying to say so it's easier to understand for
    Most of them are fine but there are very notable ones that are quite confusing to read.
    I mean, creation is the game they created. I didn't want to sound religious. If I insulted anyone with that, I'm sorry.
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    edited August 2020
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Whoever that YouTube blogger is, I need to thank him for giving this game free advertising, what neither Hasbro nor Kabam has done to support the game

I like the fact that this blogger still continues to shoot videos. His first video for this game was released in December 2016. I like that such people just play for fun and thus attract new players. It would seem that this blogger has 143,000 subscribers and if you think about it, each of these people can be a player and it turns out that thanks to him the game is popular on YouTube in Russia. I want this game to live forever and I'd like to see something big. And I'll say wow that's what I've been waiting for so long. ForIt was worth the wait for so long. And I'm going to have a big smile on my face😁
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Vanya wrote: »
    SilverZA wrote: »

I mean, creation is the game they created. I didn't want to sound religious. If I insulted anyone with that, I'm sorry.

No, no, it is fine. As long as there is no swearing, then the Holy Trinity will smile upon us(I hope).