Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Fragments of titan

cjjai5u6ubmy.jpg
neznacyzs044.jpg
Hello administrators and players! I have a suggestion that if for the performance of monthly tasks or achievements to give the same reward but already with fragments of titan. In everyday tasks, I propose to add to the tasks for which you need to perform tasks and in achievements you can give for tasks to reach some level This will help to pass the time of collection on bots a little bit. What do you think about that? I think it can be done. If you disagree or you want to correct me, you can write

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Honestly, I disagree. That would defeat the purpose of them, much quicker. I haven't even beaten Kolkular, and I'm close to getting my second 240K Titan Fragments. Farthermore, there are probably some people who've already bought every bot on the list. Sure, dupes exist for a reason, but really, there's awakening programs, and signature upgrades. To add to it, Titan Fragments are late-game items, rookies shouldn't even have the bots that are for purchase. I believe it would disrupt the flow of the game, farther than it already has been.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Tronus, like Thanos, is inevitable.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Vanya wrote: »
    cjjai5u6ubmy.jpg
    neznacyzs044.jpg
    Hello administrators and players! I have a suggestion that if for the performance of monthly tasks or achievements to give the same reward but already with fragments of titan. In everyday tasks, I propose to add to the tasks for which you need to perform tasks and in achievements you can give for tasks to reach some level This will help to pass the time of collection on bots a little bit. What do you think about that? I think it can be done. If you disagree or you want to correct me, you can write

I believe that Titan fragments are supposed to be slightly difficult to get, unlike bot chips.
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    edited August 2020
    Honestly, I disagree. That would defeat the purpose of them, much quicker. I haven't even beaten Kolkular, and I'm close to getting my second 240K Titan Fragments. Farthermore, there are probably some people who've already bought every bot on the list. Sure, dupes exist for a reason, but really, there's awakening programs, and signature upgrades. To add to it, Titan Fragments are late-game items, rookies shouldn't even have the bots that are for purchase. I believe it would disrupt the flow of the game, farther than it already has been.

In monthly tasks, beginners will be able to complete 8 tasks and 16 will be more difficult and the next almost impossible. So here I propose to add them to the almost impossible tasks for the beginner. In the achievements I think it will be possible for reaching 40 level and more. I think it's possible to give 500-1000 shards more to create some kind of store where you can spend them on artifacts with good properties or for example a crystal 5 star bot. Something like that can be done. I don't think 500-1000 shards will somehow speed up the collection on the bot.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Vanya wrote: »

In monthly tasks, beginners will be able to complete 8 tasks and 16 will be more difficult and the next almost impossible. So here I propose to add them to the almost impossible tasks for the beginner. In the achievements I think it will be possible for reaching 40 level and more. I think it's possible to give 500-1000 shards more to create some kind of store where you can spend them on artifacts with good properties or for example a crystal 5 star bot. Something like that can be done. I don't think 500-1000 shards will somehow speed up the collection on the bot.

Trust me, it'll go a LOOOOONG way, if it's consecutive. I mean, it's already easy enough for beginners to get the fragments, simply by AMs alone. And layer that with the possibility, however slim it may be, to complete and explore Act 4. Yeah... I don't believe that Titan Fragments are gonna be a shortage.