Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New title screen and loading screen

So, I know that MCOC is a different game and different developers work on them, but I was wondering if there would be a new Title screen or loading screen. It doesn't really matter, because it's doesn't affect the game too much, but I am kind of interested in something new. I mean, we had Megatronus(Necrotronus) in our title screens for three times in a row, and they changed after a few months. On the other hand, MCOC gets new Title and loading screens almost every month! And MCOC screens do look cool. I'm just wondering and suggesting if there might be a new one soon, but if there isn't... well.... c'est dommage.

Oh and while this is being considered, will there also be cutscenes for Act 3 and 4?

Comments

• FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    I'd like character title screens and loading screens
    maybe based on their own spotlight main characters
    Eg: Drift and Hot Rod
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    SilverZA wrote: »
    So, I know that MCOC is a different game and different developers work on them, but I was wondering if there would be a new Title screen or loading screen. It doesn't really matter, because it's doesn't affect the game too much, but I am kind of interested in something new. I mean, we had Megatronus(Necrotronus) in our title screens for three times in a row, and they changed after a few months. On the other hand, MCOC gets new Title and loading screens almost every month! And MCOC screens do look cool. I'm just wondering and suggesting if there might be a new one soon, but if there isn't... well.... c'est dommage.

Oh and while this is being considered, will there also be cutscenes for Act 3 and 4?

In the mcoc on the screensavers appear those who are dedicated to the mission. Custscene for acts would like to see. But most of the players have already passed the 3 act and some have passed the 4 act so for experienced players these cutscenes will no longer be necessary and for beginners I think will already be supplemented history.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Vanya wrote: »
    SilverZA wrote: »

In the mcoc on the screensavers appear those who are dedicated to the mission. Custscene for acts would like to see. But most of the players have already passed the 3 act and some have passed the 4 act so for experienced players these cutscenes will no longer be necessary and for beginners I think will already be supplemented history.

Yes, that's right/
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    For simplicity (and bear in mind that the mods hate to see that name on this forum), just say "I want X or Y in TFTF.", not "I want X or Y in TFTF because MCoC has them".
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    For simplicity (and bear in mind that the mods hate to see that name on this forum), just say "I want X or Y in TFTF.", not "I want X or Y in TFTF because MCoC has them".

Annoying people is my special attack 2.