Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Buffs/reworks (Brawlers)

Brawlers:

Grindor: Sp1 applies an enervate debuff which lasts until Grindor is knocked down. Sp2 power leaks the opponent 1% of maximum power. Power leaks last indefinently and can stack up to 5. Sp3 power drains the opponent completely. Grindors Sp3 damage is increased in a 2:1 ratio by the amount of power that was drained on the Sp3. Grindors signature present signature ability becomes hid passive signature ability and Grindors new signature ability is: Increase crit rate and crit damage by X% as per the amount of power that Grindor has. If Grindor is inflicted with a debuff if any kind(DoT or anything else), Grindor reflects it back tothe opponent if Grindor crits, and it gives Grindor a repair buff that heals him by 2.5% of maximum health

Grimlock: Each time Grimlock gains a bar of power, he gets an attsck buff. Once he reaches 10 attack buffs, he goes into "ME KING!" mode. In ME KING mode, Grim becomes unblockable and unstoppable for 15 secs. All melee buffs that he has when ME KING expires, are converted to permanent melee buffs

Motormaster: Increase attack rating by 20% per debuff on the opponent. Also, when dashing in at the opponent, gain a chance to be unblockable. Sp3 permanently locks Sp3 and permanently confuses the opponent.

Primal: When he gets 10 melee buffs, he goes into Primal Rage mode. He heals 10% of damage taken and gains an attack buff of 20% per beast wars character on the team

Thundercracker: On an Sp3, apply an energon storm debuff(yes, THAT energon storm, the mod) which can only be disabled when TC is knocked down by a special. The opponent is heal blocked as long as the energon storm is active. Any DoTs that would be applied, would get reflected to the opponent dealing 150% of original damage

Tantrum: Only loses 1 melee buff when he dashes back. When he goes into frenzy, he becomes unblockable and unstoppable for the duration of the frenzy. When the opponent is inflicted with a debuff, Tantrums primal instincts kick in and prevent any buffs or debuffs from triggering. He shrugs off stuns and debuffs himself.

Mv1: Can stack melee buffs. When he activates his signature ability, he doesnt lose his melee buffs until he activates a special attack. When attacking a bleeding opponent, MV1s attack increases by 100% per cinematic movie autobot on the team and 50% per cinematic decepticon in the team. Of Mv1 were to get a melee buff while the opponent is bleeding, then it is converted to a passive melee buff. Max stacks: 10

Tell me what you think! If you guys like it, i can do the other classes as well!

Comments

• YoguiYogui Posts: 39
    Sorry to say it, but you're crazy. Some of them are very op reworks, and some of them only a few parts. I'm gonna say the ones that could be possible:

Grindor: sp2 power leak(not permanent dude). Also enervate effect? Where did you get that? With his sig I would prefer that your suggestion of crit damage and crit rate would trigger depending on the opponent's power, but the melee damage isn't that bad

Grimlock: the me king mode isn't that bad idea, but not getting a melee but with every power bar. He can refresh them, so he'll stack them up easily. Now the me king mode lasting 15 seconds? That's pretty hardcore. At least 9 like tantrum on sp3, and giving him also a chance of being unblockable

Motormaster: everything is pretty good, except for the sp3 effects

Primal:, he already has a purification and healing hability(pretty op at high sig level), and the 10 melee buffs in my opinion are enough like to giving him 20% of extra damage

TC: sp3 effect isn't that bad, but I would make it exactly like the mod(expires with a sp), and the heal block is a good idea too

Tantrum: he's already too op. You have to play just dashing and blocking to get unstoppable, but you can deal a high amount of damage already. At least the part of preventing buffs or debuffs to trigger would be ok

MV1: not pretty bad. At least not giving him a high percentage of melee damage per buff, but the extra damage with cinematic team is pretty cool(perhaps it would be a sinergy that includes every cinematic not in one group, not autobots and decepticons)
  • Brawlers are fine as is. Same with most bots. Megatronus is a little op, and there may be a couple under powered bots here and there. But for the most part, the game is pretty well balanced.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    The only thing I'd change with primal is the amount of bleeds he can heal at once, I always thought it was annoying
  • Brawlers:

Grindor: Sp1 applies an enervate debuff which lasts until Grindor is knocked down. Sp2 power leaks the opponent 1% of maximum power. Power leaks last indefinently and can stack up to 5. Sp3 power drains the opponent completely. Grindors Sp3 damage is increased in a 2:1 ratio by the amount of power that was drained on the Sp3. Grindors signature present signature ability becomes hid passive signature ability and Grindors new signature ability is: Increase crit rate and crit damage by X% as per the amount of power that Grindor has. If Grindor is inflicted with a debuff if any kind(DoT or anything else), Grindor reflects it back tothe opponent if Grindor crits, and it gives Grindor a repair buff that heals him by 2.5% of maximum health

Grimlock: Each time Grimlock gains a bar of power, he gets an attsck buff. Once he reaches 10 attack buffs, he goes into "ME KING!" mode. In ME KING mode, Grim becomes unblockable and unstoppable for 15 secs. All melee buffs that he has when ME KING expires, are converted to permanent melee buffs

Motormaster: Increase attack rating by 20% per debuff on the opponent. Also, when dashing in at the opponent, gain a chance to be unblockable. Sp3 permanently locks Sp3 and permanently confuses the opponent.

Primal: When he gets 10 melee buffs, he goes into Primal Rage mode. He heals 10% of damage taken and gains an attack buff of 20% per beast wars character on the team

Thundercracker: On an Sp3, apply an energon storm debuff(yes, THAT energon storm, the mod) which can only be disabled when TC is knocked down by a special. The opponent is heal blocked as long as the energon storm is active. Any DoTs that would be applied, would get reflected to the opponent dealing 150% of original damage

Tantrum: Only loses 1 melee buff when he dashes back. When he goes into frenzy, he becomes unblockable and unstoppable for the duration of the frenzy. When the opponent is inflicted with a debuff, Tantrums primal instincts kick in and prevent any buffs or debuffs from triggering. He shrugs off stuns and debuffs himself.

Mv1: Can stack melee buffs. When he activates his signature ability, he doesnt lose his melee buffs until he activates a special attack. When attacking a bleeding opponent, MV1s attack increases by 100% per cinematic movie autobot on the team and 50% per cinematic decepticon in the team. Of Mv1 were to get a melee buff while the opponent is bleeding, then it is converted to a passive melee buff. Max stacks: 10

Tell me what you think! If you guys like it, i can do the other classes as well!

It's too much.. these stats are really high and the bots become OP with these..

Tronus is the only true OP bot.. I think it can be fixed only with the remove of his Relic of Obedience ability.. he still have a lot of great abilities but at least he cannot block enemy bots signature or basic abilities, so you can use counter bots for his heal power gain or anything :)

Immortality, armor break, passive power gain, attack buff, dmg reduction, heal (!), unblockable sp2, dark burn.... and on top of these, he can block anything that your bot can do if he agains a bár of power 🤷‍♂️