Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TIME-SLIDE: Battle of the Bugs

2»

Comments

• IratxeIratxe Posts: 7
    En la tienda solo una vez cada mes aparece un cristal de sharticon 2 ☆ si ese sharticon 2 ☆ lo forjas con otro bot de daran esquirlas de sharticon 3 ☆ y asi todo el tiempo hasta tener sharticons 4 ☆
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Technobot wrote: »
    Sydney2 wrote: »
    Svetli wrote: »
    Something is wrong with Waspinator at hardest level in new special mission - it cannot be defeated with the set of mods he has. I play for 3 years now and this is the first time I cannot defeat a final boss. My squad is r5 fully forged 50+ sig including Tronus ans still I cannot finish him, after he revives. Does anyone else see it that way?

As an experienced player, you probably know all of this already, but maybe others can also benefit from the discussion.

This boss takes patience because the window of opportunity to damage him is so narrow. You have to dodge until his Energon shield goes down, then try to hit him with the form of attack (melee/ranged) opposite his current resistance. And once per fight, he repairs more than 20% health.

Damage over time is good here, since bleeds, burns, and shocks will continue to damage Wasp while his Energon Shield is up.

Bots that can apply Repair Block (Cheetor might be the best option) will neutralize the Energon Shield repair *AND* keep him from regaining health after he goes down the first time. (He'll still have 1 HP, but that's better than 20%!)

In general, dodging a lot and getting up in his face so your ranged shots aren't being reflected back at you seems to work.

Is there something unexpected happening when you fight Wasp? You said he's unbeatable after he revives and repairs. I think Repair Block is your best bet, but I don't know what you're seeing happen in the game.

Good luck -- he's tough, for sure.

Scout Bumblebee turns energon shield into shock damage

I tried an R5 5* Scout Bumblebee against Waspinator in Commander Level... didn’t go too well for me. I had better luck with my R5 5* Nanojack. Like CarrotBoy2k said, patience is critical in that matchup... no matter what level you face Waspinator. Bots like Shockwave, Cheetor, Rhinox, Grimlock, and Bonecrusher will be useful here.

Looks like I have to (partially) eat my words. Decided to give my Scout Bee a second shot against Waspinator in Prime Level navigating through the hardest path... and he actually broke through Waspinator’s Energon Shield (partially), ultimately beating the bug. While my preferred option Is to go with the Grim or Nanojack on my top G1 Autobot Team due to their DoT abilities, if you know what you are doing with Scout Bee, you can have some success.
  • Sydney2Sydney2 Posts: 68
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    That notorious energon shield refreshing on Blaster is back.

Yep. See this post in Bugs section of the forum by one of the veteran players on here. Be careful out there!

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/10155/blaster-absorption-shield-messing-up-the-energon-shield-mod

Scout Bumblebee can turn both shields into shock damage
  • Sydney2Sydney2 Posts: 68
    Sydney2 wrote: »
    Svetli wrote: »
    Something is wrong with Waspinator at hardest level in new special mission - it cannot be defeated with the set of mods he has. I play for 3 years now and this is the first time I cannot defeat a final boss. My squad is r5 fully forged 50+ sig including Tronus ans still I cannot finish him, after he revives. Does anyone else see it that way?

As an experienced player, you probably know all of this already, but maybe others can also benefit from the discussion.

This boss takes patience because the window of opportunity to damage him is so narrow. You have to dodge until his Energon shield goes down, then try to hit him with the form of attack (melee/ranged) opposite his current resistance. And once per fight, he repairs more than 20% health.

Damage over time is good here, since bleeds, burns, and shocks will continue to damage Wasp while his Energon Shield is up.

Bots that can apply Repair Block (Cheetor might be the best option) will neutralize the Energon Shield repair *AND* keep him from regaining health after he goes down the first time. (He'll still have 1 HP, but that's better than 20%!)

In general, dodging a lot and getting up in his face so your ranged shots aren't being reflected back at you seems to work.

Is there something unexpected happening when you fight Wasp? You said he's unbeatable after he revives and repairs. I think Repair Block is your best bet, but I don't know what you're seeing happen in the game.

Good luck -- he's tough, for sure.

Scout Bumblebee turns energon shield into shock damage

I tried an R5 5* Scout Bumblebee against Waspinator in Commander Level... didn’t go too well for me. I had better luck with my R5 5* Nanojack. Like CarrotBoy2k said, patience is critical in that matchup... no matter what level you face Waspinator. Bots like Shockwave, Cheetor, Rhinox, Grimlock, and Bonecrusher will be useful here.

Looks like I have to (partially) eat my words. Decided to give my Scout Bee a second shot against Waspinator in Prime Level navigating through the hardest path... and he actually broke through Waspinator’s Energon Shield (partially), ultimately beating the bug. While my preferred option Is to go with the Grim or Nanojack on my top G1 Autobot Team due to their DoT abilities, if you know what you are doing with Scout Bee, you can have some success.

Scout Bee is my strongest scout and only R5 5* scout, and Nanojack is a R4 5* (Bee has a much better forge level). They are 2 of the 6 for my strongest team.
  • We need fog of war ASAP Kabam.
  • Согласен туман войны и арены с шартиконами.
  • I hope a new bot comes soon
  • coq7cgvzjmot.jpeg

r96d8uihds2b.jpeg

9c2q9gbsn9dd.jpeg

Friendship is real leader ~ 😉
  • After clearing the game... I guess there are only three bots left in this timeline 😂😂😂
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Battle of the bugs is right