Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Newbie info

Hey I'm new to this game and absolutely love it. It's a gem. Looking for a little forum or help on leveling, grinding and stuff like that can anyone help?

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Play arenas often( for those SWEET arena chips to buy arena crystals which give you a lot of gold)
    Try to fully explore story and event quests(the recent Drift one)for extra rewards and XP
    I recommend spending energon on featured and premium bot crystals atm
    Don't forge your bots too much, you'll lose ratings
    Use the LINE app to communicate with your alliance members, because the game chat is crap
    Watch these youtubers: iNightskies, Camp ENT, Seatin man of legends for tips
    Grind everyday

And/Or you could just spend a lot of money in this game to be good
  • Hey Gunz thank you so much. Seriously helpful!
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Little addition: Spending energon on crystals is only usefull as long as you still need 2* bots! Don't expect 3* or even 4* bot to come out of those.

You'll get 1/10 3* if you are lucky and 1/100 4* bots (do the math how much money each one will cost you). The best sources to get 3* bots are:
    - Joining an active alliance
    - Playing arena
    - Doing the story / events
  • How do I find a good helpful alliance for myself. Will b a highly active player that will spend time and money?
  • @stealingrome Welcome to the forums! There's an alliance recruitment thread located here (click here) in the forums! It's also a stickied thread here in the General section, so you can find it easier in the future.

Hope this helps!
  • Awesome thanks. You guys should think about doing a newbie post for stuff just like this