Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

1711's 2020 Updated Tier List!

17111711 Posts: 317
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
What do you all think of my updated tier list?

igwaakb4mq8o.png

Comments

• Its better, but i feel like there should be a few more adjustments...

DotM Bee needs to go up to primus tier (if you dont use him that often you wont get why... i use him in ams D90+ everyday... the causal 20K crit on a heavy at R4 forge 93 sig 48).

Mirage should go to Primus tier (probably the best utility in the game and insane damage once ramped up... he is also one of the best bots for the current am)

Thundercracker should go to atleast Prime tier (hes somewhat like grimlock but better... WAY better)

All bots from swordmasters: Primus tier(when they are all synergizee with each other)

Sideswipe and hot rod prime tier with racing rivals synergy (i think you forgot to place sideswipe in your updated tier list)

Move soundwave to the same tier as hound and s1000

Magnus down 1 tier

Blaster and wasp down 1 tier

There are a few more changes that you should make but for now i think these would suffice... maybe make the changss after others share their opinion?
  • 17111711 Posts: 317
    Its better, but i feel like there should be a few more adjustments...

DotM Bee needs to go up to primus tier (if you dont use him that often you wont get why... i use him in ams D90+ everyday... the causal 20K crit on a heavy at R4 forge 93 sig 48).

Mirage should go to Primus tier (probably the best utility in the game and insane damage once ramped up... he is also one of the best bots for the current am)

Thundercracker should go to atleast Prime tier (hes somewhat like grimlock but better... WAY better)

All bots from swordmasters: Primus tier(when they are all synergizee with each other)

Sideswipe and hot rod prime tier with racing rivals synergy (i think you forgot to place sideswipe in your updated tier list)

Move soundwave to the same tier as hound and s1000

Magnus down 1 tier

Blaster and wasp down 1 tier

There are a few more changes that you should make but for now i think these would suffice... maybe make the changss after others share their opinion?

Yeb I forgot to add sideswipe to the list he will be commander tier will add synergy bonus later to the list right now I am just focusing on bots.