Home General Discussion

Inquiry

All 5 stars are R5’d, will monthly objectives be automatic since it’s not possible to get those objectives?
Where can a 4 star S1000 be acquired?
T3 mod sparks?
Where to get 4 star scout sentry and prime module?
When can t4c/b and T3a be able to be sold?
Why don’t sharks have synergy on base defense and why do they only produce 1500 gold at r5 including s1000?
Will the commander level ever be raised?
Will there ever be new masteries?
Will the penalty for crashes, the missed ranged/melee/blocked specials be fixed soon?
Will the expiration times be modified for unsellable items?
When is the next shark week? And is there a set schedule?
Will the raid store be updated?
Not asking for new bots/skins like skywarp from starsceam or red alert from sideswipe or dirge and thrust from ramjet but how cool would that be! Thanks in advance for taking the time to read and answer without dismissal or being called “dramatic” (again)
Tagged:

Comments

  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,476
    Moses328xi wrote: »
    All 5 stars are R5’d, will monthly objectives be automatic since it’s not possible to get those objectives?
    Do you have all the 5 stars and have them ranked up to r5? If so, congrats. Let Kabam know and maybe they'll automatically reward you with that achievement. If not, you probably have to open a new 5 star bot and rank that one up.
    Moses328xi wrote: »
    Where can a 4 star S1000 be acquired?
    Don't know if one exists, but if it does, it probably would be in the 4 star shark crystal.
    Moses328xi wrote: »
    T3 mod sparks?
    We've been asking for this for ages, but it's gone ignored by Kabam.
    Moses328xi wrote: »
    Where to get 4 star scout sentry and prime module?
    These were available only in the exclusive mod crystals which were only out for a limited time over two years ago. Haven't been available since. We've also asked for this to no answer (ignored).
    Moses328xi wrote: »
    When can t4c/b and T3a be able to be sold?
    You want to sell t4c? 🙀

    We've also asked about selling these top sparks to no avail. Ignored by Kabam.
    Moses328xi wrote: »
    Why don’t sharks have synergy on base defense and why do they only produce 1500 gold at r5 including s1000?
    Sharks are rated lower than the other bots at the same tier. Probably translates over to the gold generated. One thing you can try doing is removing them from base defense and then re-adding them. There's a bug where you rank up a bot on base defense, but their generated gold doesn't go up until you take them off and put them back on.
    Moses328xi wrote: »
    Will the commander level ever be raised?
    We've asked for this as well, but Kabam said no with no reason given. I'm guessing either they don't have any programmers who can implement this or 60 is the highest they can count up to.
    Moses328xi wrote: »
    Will there ever be new masteries?
    Asked for this and ignored.
    Moses328xi wrote: »
    Will the penalty for crashes...
    Asked and I think Kabam ignored it as well. However, this is a tricky one since people may use it to cheat. I heard there's one alliance that uses underhanded techniques to get a higher AM ranking.
    Moses328xi wrote: »
    ...missed ranged/melee/blocked specials be fixed soon?
    As you can see in the threads created for bugs, usually these types of issues ends up being ignored by Kabam.
    Moses328xi wrote: »
    Will the expiration times be modified for unsellable items?
    I think we've asked for this and Kabam said no. I think it's just a way to keep players from hoarding. We also did ask to be able to hold a higher quantity for some items in our inventory, but that was rejected as well (or maybe it was ignored).
    Moses328xi wrote: »
    When is the next shark week? And is there a set schedule?
    Who knows, not even Kabam. No.

    Kabam Vydious hinted at a possibility of it coinciding with shark week the other month. But after that there was no word. Any inquiries about it were ignored.
    Moses328xi wrote: »
    Will the raid store be updated?
    I think it was updated a few (or more) months back. But that was after two years of not. Don't expect anything soon. Any requests for it generally have been ignored.
    Moses328xi wrote: »
    Not asking for new bots/skins like skywarp from starsceam or red alert from sideswipe or dirge and thrust from ramjet but how cool would that be! Thanks in advance for taking the time to read and answer without dismissal or being called “dramatic” (again)
    There's a bot wishlist thread, but don't hold your breath on anything. This thread seems to be ignored by Kabam.


    If you think you see a trend, yes there is.
  • Yeah. I’m at 650ish rating and everything is max’d. Been playing since the start of the game and have been religiously as well as stay up to date here in the forums. I don’t use discord as it’s too hostile.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 655
    Moses328xi wrote: »
    Where can a 4 star S1000 be acquired?

    The only time you could get a 4* S1000 was over a year ago during a special Shark Week Calendar in July, 2019. You had to pay 1200 Energon as I recall and the only reason it was offered was to give you the ability to forge it into a 5* S1000 in order to unlock the Max 100 Forge Level. I don’t know when the 4* S1000 will be offered again.

    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/8667/shark-week-is-back-starting-july-25th
  • YoguiYogui Posts: 39
    Technobot wrote: »
    Moses328xi wrote: »
    Where can a 4 star S1000 be acquired?

    The only time you could get a 4* S1000 was over a year ago during a special Shark Week Calendar in July, 2019. You had to pay 1200 Energon as I recall and the only reason it was offered was to give you the ability to forge it into a 5* S1000 in order to unlock the Max 100 Forge Level. I don’t know when the 4* S1000 will be offered again.

    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/8667/shark-week-is-back-starting-july-25th

    I'm still a bit angry cause the offer aparently never showed up in my case, and keeping in mind that it wasn't a real money offer it was a pretty cool new for me since I'm 22 and I've never invested money in a game. I like a lot playing with sharkticons. and not being abie to aquire their leader at least at his 4* version sucks :/
Sign In or Register to comment.