Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

New Proposed Idea-Selling Some Crystals for Energon/Titan Chips

Right now, I have about 250 Premium Bot Crystals that I have little intention of opening up. I also have about 30-40 Premium Mod Crystals unopened. It’s not that I am hoarding... it’s just I have no reason to open them up due to my roster is becoming increasingly loaded up and all I am getting are usually dupes of 2*s I don’t really need. I don’t really need the 3* Shards, because I am getting loaded up of those bots as well... and I am concentrating on my 5* Bot Uogrades at this time.

But what if there was a way to convert some of those crystals back into Energon? Or even Titan Chips?

Here’s my idea...

Since we know Premium Bot Crystals cost 100 Energon and Premium Mod Crystals cost 75 Energon, what if we could sell excess amounts back to the store and get a fraction of the Energon it would cost to buy those crystals... or some Titan Chips. Say, if you sold a PBC, you would get either 30 Energon or 25 Titan Chips. For a PMC, if you sell one, you would get either 20 Energon or 20 Titan Chips.

We don’t want to make the Energon or Titan Chip exchange Rate too high, but even a small amount might give some top players a chance to accumulate additional Energon for other purposes.

Just a thought...

Comments

• Options
    Technobot wrote: »
    Right now, I have about 250 Premium Bot Crystals that I have little intention of opening up. I also have about 30-40 Premium Mod Crystals unopened. It’s not that I am hoarding... it’s just I have no reason to open them up due to my roster is becoming increasingly loaded up and all I am getting are usually dupes of 2*s I don’t really need. I don’t really need the 3* Shards, because I am getting loaded up of those bots as well... and I am concentrating on my 5* Bot Uogrades at this time.

But what if there was a way to convert some of those crystals back into Energon? Or even Titan Chips?

Here’s my idea...

Since we know Premium Bot Crystals cost 100 Energon and Premium Mod Crystals cost 75 Energon, what if we could sell excess amounts back to the store and get a fraction of the Energon it would cost to buy those crystals... or some Titan Chips. Say, if you sold a PBC, you would get either 30 Energon or 25 Titan Chips. For a PMC, if you sell one, you would get either 20 Energon or 20 Titan Chips.

We don’t want to make the Energon or Titan Chip exchange Rate too high, but even a small amount might give some top players a chance to accumulate additional Energon for other purposes.

Just a thought...

This is a pretty good idea, I like it :smile: .
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I was in the same boat until recently. Then in the span of about 45 days I ranked up a 5* Necro and TC to R5. Just like that I was Ore/Gold broke so opening the PBC and Mod crystals was needed. That said, I’m sure they’ll stockpile again soon but at the rate Titan Chips are available for me (AM D70-80 range) I’ll be picking up a DOTM Bee or NP next and burn through it all again. Tis the cycle for many of us (not saying all).

To be clear, I support the idea but would rather Kabam address issues first like fight dynamics bugs.
  • Options
    Great idea but i dont think its going to pass becuse it is easy to reach premium bot.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'd be happy to be able to sell t3a. I've lost 3 in 2 weeks because I can't use them fast enough
  • Options
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I'd be happy to be able to sell t3a. I've lost 3 in 2 weeks because I can't use them fast enough

I'd like to be able to sell both, this, and T4C.
  • Options

I am also having this problem
    Lots of t3 alpha's and t4 basic's are expiring
  • Options
    STENIX wrote: »

I am also having this problem
    Lots of t3 alpha's and t4 basic's are expiring

Yup same