HEXLET wrote: »
Hello everyone, today I have come to write an idea.
I think it's time for KABAM to release a new crystal containing 4-star and 5-star bots.
With a 15% chance of touching a 5 * bot and an 85% chance of touching a 4-star bot.
What do you think?
Legen10 wrote: »
Crystal would too expensive and you would allways get 4*.