Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Can't start Alliance Mission fights

Since v2 I can only load about 1 in 2 Alliance Mission fights. When it works, it works well and the fight loads after a few seconds. But when it doesn't I get a frozen loading screen for a few minutes, then a very helpful notice saying an unknown error has occurred and to try again. Then I find out half my health has gone, yet the fight never even started. This happened every now and again with v1 but you only lost 10% health then so it wasn't a huge issue. However now with v2 you lose so much health that 2 concurrent errors pretty much means a bot is out of action without spending money to repair it.

I have a couple of phones (an LG G4 on Android 6.0 and a Samsung Galaxy S5 on Android 6.0.1), and this happens with both of them both when using 4G or wifi in different locations. I have no issues with my internet connection with any other apps. I've also tried a Galaxy S6 and an LG G5 but the issue was still there. The app is fully up to date according to the Play store. Although both of my 'main' phones are a little old now they both play fine when the fights load and (aside from the odd pause) I don't have any other issues in any mode other than Alliance Missions so I don't believe they are too old or slow to play on.

Why does a bot lose health when the fight never starts? I can understand you need to put something in place to stop people force-quitting when losing a fight, but why should I be penalised if the game errors out? It's ridiculous to punish your userbase when you can't write a stable app in the first place.

I've only managed 3 fights in today's AM so far, and despite barely taking a hit 2 of my bots are all but knocked out. I'm getting fed up and will probably quit altogether if this continues - and it seems I'm not alone as there is at least 1 other user fed up with the same issue on the forum yet no word from Kabam. Definitely won't be spending any more money until the system is demonstrably more stable than it is now in any case.

Comments

• Options
    yea, and sometimes in the am fight, it just went not responding and when the app is responding again, it times out, KO that full health bot. This only happens with alliance mission and i'm forced to leave the alliance many time. This need to be fixed! (using samsung S7)
  • Options
    mjkickmjkick Posts: 1
    Having The Same Issue. Kabam really needs to fix this problem asap.
  • Options
    I`m having the same problem. Game freezes after i press "Begin battle" button during alliance mission, and in one minute returns back to the map. Please fix the problem. Using Samsung S5 Mini, Wifi & cellar internet.
  • Options
    As an update to this (as I started the thread in case people don't notice), I don't tend to get this issue as much now.

However I do get freezes that can be up to 2 minutes long when inside the fights - which makes it REALLY hard to win without taking much damage without getting a timeout KO.

Surely if the game is frozen, the timer should also freeze? If we're supposed to deal with having 3 minute fights, we should actually get to fight for 3 minutes and not just have to stare at the screen hoping that you get to play for enough time not to get knocked out by default...