Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arenas access

I’ve had dangerous waters and overlord’s favor as my only 2 arena options for almost a week. Meanwhile, the ad window in the upper right corner shows me a different arena every day (signature, T4, etc.) but when I click on it, it still shows shark week and bot chips. Anybody else having this happen?

Comments

  • Legen10Legen10 Posts: 98
    Yes only one time it was showing me its crystal bounty but its only shark week.
  • Hey, this is the very question I asked Kabam in Discord that got me yelled at for @ing them. I never got an answer either...
  • mlb5000 wrote: »
    Hey, this is the very question I asked Kabam in Discord that got me yelled at for @ing them. I never got an answer either...

    It's against the rules mate.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Arenas are on weekly rotation. One week of the Overlord, then one week of resource arenas (one day each for T4B, crystal, sig, T3c, alpha, gold, mod/resource).
  • JKL wrote: »
    Arenas are on weekly rotation. One week of the Overlord, then one week of resource arenas (one day each for T4B, crystal, sig, T3c, alpha, gold, mod/resource).

    That's the point though. Why. can some people (apparently) see them, but others can't. Is it a level restricted thing or what?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    mlb5000 wrote: »
    JKL wrote: »
    Arenas are on weekly rotation. One week of the Overlord, then one week of resource arenas (one day each for T4B, crystal, sig, T3c, alpha, gold, mod/resource).

    That's the point though. Why. can some people (apparently) see them, but others can't. Is it a level restricted thing or what?

    It's simply a communication problem. They forgot to take away the banner of non-chip arenas.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    lol
Sign In or Register to comment.