Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Fanart and some personal thoughts

I've been so busy lately, Didn't know until I got back that the forum was about to close!!!!!!😦😨😱😭

So I drew this before the forum closed, I wanted to draw it when I saw the writer Q&A before, but unfortunately I was busy with work at that time, and now it's not very good, I'll add more details when I have time~ ^_^

Comments

• F_15_SGF_15_SG Posts: 63
    edited October 2020
    vxldwav8bonn.gif

hb78wouu1dos.jpg

img92ywyj0gx.jpg

7udm8ka52wsx.jpg

p03zm0ecffw9.jpg

2wi2mgtj0y6p.jpg

8bk226c8v03d.jpg

k7ubo0pk6c8j.jpg

Smaller resolution version ↓

35ufv54oyh6c.gif

I'm surprised this has anything to do with 1966 Batman! So I went to see 1966 Batman and found it interesting!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I laughed for a long time ~~~~ 🤣 Some parts are really similar to SG megatrgo and SG starscream~~~~🤣
    edited October 2020
    Next I want to talk about my thoughts, although I haven't been playing FTF for very long, FTF has left me with a lot of special memories 😄(my English is not very good, so please let me know if I don't understand or offend you)!

I'm not good at fighting games, most of FTF's appeal to me comes from the story, and when I first played the game, not long after watching Beast Wars, I was amazed at how good the 1996 animation actually was! This is one of my favorite pieces of TF! I'm excited to see BW characters in the game ~ it really makes me happy to see them appear in more works since the BW anime and comics!😆

I share this story with my friend, and several of them expressed interest in trying out FTF, and some of those who no longer play said they hadn't noticed the original story was quite interesting before, and that they would go back to it sometime.☺️

There is very little story sharing in FTF, and I would suggest adding a story replay feature so that players can watch what happened after they clear the level, otherwise it's hard for new players to figure out what happened!

Speaking of stories, I recommend these videos, where you can see most of the FTF stories so far, thanks to TimeStreamerMoebius for putting them together!😄

The mirror story was one of my favorite parts!SG Time-slide started when I was learning about botcon's SG story related, and I was pleasantly surprised how rarely the SG story was in the game!

😄

My friends and I thought the dialogue was very funny ~ 😆 SG starscream surprised me the most, he is not the same as 08 botcon SG starscream, if 08 botcon SG starscream is like G1 jetfire, then FTF SG starscream is more like... The G1 starscream turned out to be a better version, they were essentially similar in a lot of ways, but went in completely different directions and became both similar and very different people, which I found wonderful and interesting!!!!🤣🤣🤣

ktgynovvxubp.png
    sokygc4dagwj.jpeg
    I also like the other characters, many of the dialogues I repeatedly savor several times, and when I substitute them for the characters in the story, I find them particularly witty, some dialogues are not particularly funny, but when I savor them, I get a new understanding ~ I can't describe this feeling, so I'll just use a few pictures to represent it.

wy8gxs6ly1li.jpg

cxc1p29r73cg.jpg

8lbz97eilela.jpg

8b0vfbpuwice.jpg

edited October 2020
    I really think the story is funny, and it would be great if it was made into an animation and comic! Generally speaking, the life of a mobile game isn't very long, so I wanted to do my part to do something about it, and at first I posted fanart on my blog, which would probably only be seen by my friends, then I thought why not let the creators and more people know about it! So I posted it on the FTF forum and uploaded my work on tumblr and twitter in the hope that more people would notice the interesting episodes of FTF and find people with the same interests as me~.

☺️

It makes me super happy to see the encouragement I've received from the author @Kabam Vin_Cent and @Kabam Vydious !!!This whole thing is really encouraging to me!!!!

😊🥰

nc0t7gbj9pad.gif

2020 is horrible, bad things are coming one after the other😔, not long ago I lost a loved one and there are bad people threatening me and my family's personal safety, these things have left me exhausted, physically and mentally, and I've only just gotten better recently.

FTF's new stories each month are one of my most anticipated TF entries, and they have eased my terrible life and made me feel a little better during that difficult time.

I'm sorry to be leaving the FTF forums, I'll be with FTF to the end no matter what happens after that, and truly thank everyone who has supported me!!!!

e10bpn7eng1y.jpega9ko2qu1ans7.jpeg

You can find me in the discord: f15sg_ss(#1744)

Twitter: f15sg_ss

Tumblr: f15sg-ss

I won't be online much, but will read the messages every now and then, so I'll see you at the next place! ^_^
    F_15_SG wrote: »
    vxldwav8bonn.gif

hb78wouu1dos.jpg

img92ywyj0gx.jpg

7udm8ka52wsx.jpg

p03zm0ecffw9.jpg

2wi2mgtj0y6p.jpg

8bk226c8v03d.jpg

k7ubo0pk6c8j.jpg

Smaller resolution version ↓

35ufv54oyh6c.gif

wminjvwhhd8v.jpg
    The forum is about to be shut down, this is my last message on the forum, see you guys again at discord or not, thanks for your support!☺️

Till all are one!