Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

My Final Plea to Kabam concerning Exclusive Mods & Ranking Up 4* Mods

I have been advocating this for some time, but with the Forums about to close, I figured I would make one last attempt.

I am grateful for Kabam adding Exclusive Bots into the Premium Bot, 3* Bot, & 4* Bot Crystals. It has been one of the best additions to the game in the past year & has given newer fighters an opportunity to boost their rosters.

It is time to do something similar with respect to the Exclusive Mods.

It has been over a year since the last Exclusive Mod offer was given. We want the opportunity to get some of the Exclusive Mods we haven’t had a chance to acquire. I have about 100+ Premium, 3*, & 4* Mod Crystals unopened because I just don’t feel the need to open them. I have every Standard Mod as a 4* Duped and currently sitting at R3. I want to have a reason to open Mod Crystals again. It’s time. Please consider adding Exclusive mods into the Premium, 3*, & 4* Mod Crystals.

And while you are considering that, also consider changing the Tier Mod Sparks requirement to go from R3 to R4 and R4 to R5 for 4* Mods. There are no T3m Sparks available in the game. Please consider changing the Tier Mod Sparks requirement for R4 & R5 to 2 T2m & 3T2m respectively. It would help add some spice into Base Defenses.

I think these simple changes would help out greatly. It would all give us a chance to acquire some great Mods that are right now almost impossible to get & allow some of us a chance to finally max out 4* Mods.

Thank you for your time @Kabam Vydious & @Kabam Miike .