Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

No notification for the alliance crystal

Since the alliance crystal is free and available the same way as the daily crystal, we have no way to know when you can claim, except by checking the crystal tab. The previous version was a lot easier to get as we just had to connect once a day, whatever the time, to get it. Now, like the daily crystal, the timer only starts again when we claim it, except we have no way to know when to claim, other than remembering it which is not easy.

Please change that because, even though it's not the best crystal (far from it), we should have a way to know when we can get it.

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Yeah, I forget to check all the time. Especially since you typically have to scroll right to see it. If it was the first thing on the crystals page, that would be pretty helpful already.
  • Good suggestion! I'll ask the team about getting a notification added, but I can't promise anything!
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    I support this idea for sure. It should be added to the base just like the daily and 4 hour crystals.
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    Any news on that, I'm sure I am not the only one completly forgetting this crystal on a daily basis.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Good suggestion! I'll ask the team about getting a notification added, but I can't promise anything!

And please send notification for Arenas when all of my bots are back from cooldown. Thanks.
  • lilbeastielilbeastie Posts: 89
    i'd prefer it was put back the way it was - open any time in the 24 hour period. It was handy to be able to get it whenever rather than it always being on a 24 hour timer like the daily crystal. It also made sense to have the 2 crystals on a different system for collection - as it is you may as well just give out 2 daily crystals...
  • SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    I support this.
  • MezoriMezori Posts: 38
    I would also like to see this added to the base as a notification like the other 2 :smiley: