Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Any New Deals??

Any New Deals Coming?? I could use a 4* AG for the holiday

Comments

• Lomar4976Lomar4976 Posts: 11
    Just had a popup, 10 drift crystals, 5 bludgeon crystals for £15. It's good if you work out its equivalent to 1500 energon for £15 (shop value £50) as no doubt they're not going to be worth any more than essentially 15 PBCs but there's a minor chance of new bots.
  • Lomar4976Lomar4976 Posts: 11
    Sorry double checked it's £20 not £15
  • seeker1321seeker1321 Posts: 83
    I bought a set for $20. From the 5 bludgeon crystals I got 5 dupe 2*, from the 10 drift crystals I got three 3* and seven 2* dupes. The 3* I got were Drift, Ratchet, and duped the Windblade I already had.
  • I was able to get the bundle and got a three star waspinator out of it but my brother was left out of getting that bundle. The bundle wad good for me got three 3* and two of them were duped. Bludgeon and Sideswipe. Are bundles different on how much you spent in the game? I would like to know because my brother was going to get the 20 dollar bundle but he couldn't because of the bundle not showing up on his game. He was sad to miss out on it because he already bought 20 dollars worth of Google play credits just for the bundle.