Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Ideas for new bots

I have suggestions for new characters like IDW Hot Hod, Rodimus, Megatron, Overlord, Sixshooter, Galvatron, Onslaught, Hun-Gurr, Megaempress, and cyclonus

Comments

• Options
    any one else have any ideas?
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Yes!Here are my ideas:

Star Saber(warrior)
    Deathsaurus(tactitian/demolition)
    Beast Wars Megatron(demolition)
    Beast Wars Dinobot(brawler)
    Cliffjumper(scout)
    Jazz(scout)
    Wheeljack(tech)
    Razorclaw(brawler)
    Bombshell(tech)
    Hook(tactician/warrior/brawler)
    Silverbolt(scout)
    Slag(warrior/brawler)
    Nemesis Prime(tactitian)
    Tarantulas(tech)
  • Options
    Nice, as I'm sure you noticed but most of my suggestions were decepticons because I feel we are lacking in that department
  • Options
    we could also take some bots from energon and cybertron also more from beast wars like cheetor, scorponok (also normal scorponok),
  • Options
    BaylinBaylin Posts: 1
    I say there need's to the BumbleBee from Transformers the last night. He looks really cool in that movit and he has a hammer you can work into the game. And also bumblebee from transformers age of extinction when he was a 68' camaro. That would look great to. Please add in those. I say add in other cinematic transformer characters because the would get the game to go off with the younger generation who have only watched the movies. Please and thank you.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Baylin wrote: »
    I say there need's to the BumbleBee from Transformers the last night. He looks really cool in that movit and he has a hammer you can work into the game. And also bumblebee from transformers age of extinction when he was a 68' camaro. That would look great to. Please add in those. I say add in other cinematic transformer characters because the would get the game to go off with the younger generation who have only watched the movies. Please and thank you.

I don't think too many versions of 1 character would be a good idea, we already have 1 Bayformers Bumblebee, if we add more Bayformers versions of him, they'll be a bunch of reskins that look the same. So if we add another version of Bumblebee, make it G1 Bumblebee, Goldbug or his stealth mode from Transformers Prime which looks kinda similiar to the Bayformers version
  • Options
    lilbeastielilbeastie Posts: 89
    how about adding in movie Ratchet? He could be a bit soft, but have heal and power generation triggered by his heavy attack to make up for his lack of HP or attack?

Would add another dimension to the game I think?