Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Generation 1 Shockwave Confirmed!!

Comments

• BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Nice catch, my friend! This is great news :D
  • SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    @Bumblebee no problem!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    He looks pretty cool
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Megatron also confirmed
  • WheeljackWheeljack Posts: 3
    Oh cool, Shockwave! Will definitely be grinding for him
  • SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    Movie Shockwave is cool too!
    Wheeljack wrote: »
    Oh cool, Shockwave! Will definitely be grinding for him

I'll join you in the arenas #Getinthepool #Lowerthecutofss
  • BEASTICONBEASTICON Posts: 1
    Dont worry. They'll nerf him down too if they find out he's too good.
  • I know everybody says "G1", but it's actually, the Combiner Wars version. In this game, G1 Bots are actually models picked from Transformers: Combiner Wars's IDW comics and Hasbro Toys. He's actually Combiner Wars Shockwave. I'm going to upload his picture, just check it out...
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Wow u guys are late lol
  • Here's how Shockwave might look like in the game (i said how he MIGHT look like. Nothing confirmed):

8m21zfz28i2h.png
    cco919l4ubjy.png
    ah7vzh7o71qx.png
    iamz4sg4mypp.png

Here's him spotted tightly in a Beta loading opening screen image:

14g4omvo8ord.png

I put the "He sees you thing, but the Shockwave in the image is real. Looking good? It seems pretty cool to me, can't wait to finally see him in the game. He's one of my prefered G1 (Combiner Wars) Decepticons.
    Well, I guess he'll be a tech bot
  • Agreed for sure. Shockwave just can't be other class. Talking about classes, have you ever wondered why Bumblebee is a Tactician Bot despite being mentioned as a Scout many times in multiple Transformers series? That doesn't makes sense. Bumblebee has nothing to do with "Tactician" title...
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Agreed for sure. Shockwave just can't be other class. Talking about classes, have you ever wondered why Bumblebee is a Tactician Bot despite being mentioned as a Scout many times in multiple Transformers series? That doesn't makes sense. Bumblebee has nothing to do with "Tactician" title...

Bumblebee is a strategic cunning unlike some of his other Autobot comrades. He'll figure out his enemy's weaknesses and use that to his advantage (whether it being through his small stature or his bright mind).

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Idk who does the art for this game but the bots are spot on...never looked so badass and Shockwave seems to be the same. Can't wait to kick ass with him