Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Movie Megatron Confirmed!!

SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
d0src29lsn9r.png

Comments

• 2Pocalypse2Pocalypse Posts: 39
    Nice!!! A demo bot and synergy with mv1 prime!! He'll takeover ironhides spot in my raid squad
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    This along with Shockwave comes very jubilantly! Although, a small part of me wishes we would've received Megatron's Knight iteration instead.
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    This along with Shockwave comes very jubilantly! Although, a small part of me wishes we would've received Megatron's Knight iteration instead.

I agree the last knight megatron is a beast!! The hooded scene in the desert was bada**

• SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    @2Pocalypse the caped Dark of tbe Moon Megatron was my favorite as well!!! Along with the Beast Wars Dino Megatron
    Oh and of course, G1 Megatron and prime Megatron!
    I see you're just a big ol' megatron fan lol. How about unicron megatron too
    And galvatron!!
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Megatron(resurrected by unicorn) and Megatron in starting in transformer prime both looks and power are amazing hopefully will see them
    I agree!
  • MegatronMegatron Posts: 30
    Yes... my subordinates over at Kabam have finally listened... you all shall fall before the might of Megatron! Mawhahaha!
    I want to do the evil mwhaha laugh :(
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Geewun Megutron!
    Beast wars Megutrun!
    And G1 Galvatron! :D
  • I misses out 2 Enraged (Megatron) Crystals. I'm purchasing a Hypoccratic (Ratchet) Crystal, and trying out the luck a few more times.

I also loved the TF5 Megatron, and i'm a big fan of his... bit i pré der his alt-mode to be a Tank instead of a Military ir Cybertronian Jet. He seems a lot more imponent nas bad-a** with his Tank mode. What do you guys think about Megatron's alt-mode? And wich of them do you guys prefer?
  • SirBoltsSirBolts Posts: 42
    Hopefully Shockwave comes out soon I missed my chance to get Soundwave from the calander because of the issues I was having with my device so I don't wanna miss out on Shockwave.