Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

How should Ratchet be Repaired?

CHIBACHIBA Posts: 5
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
As most of you know, Ratchet will be getting a big nerf with the new update. Like so many of you I poured hard-earned resources into him which I now feel are completely wasted. Now we know that Kabam isn't going to change their minds on this nerf and they aren't going to compensate us in anyway. Therefore I believe the best course of action is that we all vote on how we can 'repair' Ratchet and decide as soon as possible because we all know how long Kabam takes to respond to our complaints about bots cough... 'mixmaster' ... Also to Kabam's statement about testing the waters and seeing if Ratchet will underperform after this nerf, we all know that he will be garbage after the nerf.

How should Ratchet be Repaired? 29 votes

Major Boost to all his stats (Attack, Health, Defense)
17%
Jay32JuniorAllenNightchrisKillMasterCBlogZmogis 5 votes
Major Rework of Specials, Particularly Special 1
10%
Kruga2PocalypseDaritron 3 votes
Return him to his original state (Pre-Nerf)
37%
JKLSTORMZZCandKaneDavienNuttrangerGunz0Mufc14lilbeastieIvanTyOdie21ValensPrime 11 votes
Rework passives such as as diagnostics, shock, stun and power gain
31%
ManthroBeezyTerminalStridurrCanuck33FyrintenimarSmirkyDrewCHIBAPofh1 9 votes
Nah let's not I'm loving this nerf
3%
Peyote 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    Passives would help a lot.
  • Options
    The biggest hurt from this is the massive hit to damage output caused by the nerf. I'd say reworking the power gain is the best fix for post nerf ratchet.
    I tested my post nerf ratchet in the hard version of the current event. Taking out that 14% damage penalty from using heavy does not balance out the huge loss of damage output from much slower power gain.
  • Options
    CHIBACHIBA Posts: 5
    Well Kabam, as you can see Ratchet is in dire need of some serious repairs. Also Another idea I had was that if you refuse to fix his passives for whatever reason (financial gain) you can switch his special 2 and make it special 1, therefore we won't need the power gain anymore and can actually heal early on instead of waiting till death's doorstep. Special 2 does like zero damage anyway and at higher health percentages the heal is very small.

You can then make a new special 2 that does higher damage and uses multiple shocks in tandem for some decent damage
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

oset5lbs88r5.jpg
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Return him to his original state (Pre-Nerf)
    Kabam won't care. they just want players to spam more potions or stop playing AM at higher difficulties.
    Higher difficulties near 40? Pay a ton of $$ and rank 3 your 4* bots.. then we talk.
  • Options
    KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    Major Rework of Specials, Particularly Special 1
    If Kabam would just make the Heavy attack heal % of health lost and S2 heal % of total health, it would balance things out pretty well and makes more sense