Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Ratchet synergy with Optimus Prime affected by nerf

This was not mentioned in the nerf info, so thinking it may be unintentional. Tactical version of Prime has synergy with ratchet where the sttack buff from roll out becomes a heal buff. The nerf to ratchet nerfed that synergy. Now, the synergy does not take effect until Prime is at 1/2 hp or lower.

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    That's a feature.
  • Options
    DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited July 2017
    The roll out proc depends on health missing from prime. Lower health = higher chance. Was never 100%.

Unless of course it's the same self diagnostic proc as ratchets and it's the buff that can't be triggered above 50% health ... yeah not unthinkable. I didn't test it...
  • Options
    TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    This was not mentioned in the nerf info, so thinking it may be unintentional. Tactical version of Prime has synergy with ratchet where the sttack buff from roll out becomes a heal buff. The nerf to ratchet nerfed that synergy. Now, the synergy does not take effect until Prime is at 1/2 hp or lower.

This is how it always was. Rollout gave the normal attack buff at >50% health, but the synergy turned it into a repair buff at <50% health. Never been otherwise
  • Options
    PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    This is how it always was. Rollout gave the normal attack buff at >50% health, but the synergy turned it into a repair buff at <50% health. Never been otherwise
    [/quote]

That's not true, I often have Optimus getting life at the beginning of the fight. As it is random, you might have only seen it under 50% life.
  • Options
    TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    It wasn't random and I'm going off the description of the synergy in-game before the update. Sorry that I can't provide evodence for that because I don't have a pre-update screenshot, but that's how it's always been

If you used to get some repair at the beginning of the fight, it must've been caused by something else