Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bumblebee evade triggering during Ironhide's S2

TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Bumblebee's evade says it evades basic ranged attacks.

I don't see how a special attack is a basic range attack.

What isn't a basic range attack then?

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Maybe heavy range isn't basic range, but special range is?
  • Hey Terminal,

Where did you notice this happening? Was it in Story, Arena or the Spotlight Mission? If it was in a Raid, do you remember which Mod he was paired with? Bumblebee should not be able to evade Ironhide's Special Attack.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    @Kabam Miike Bumblebee is not the only one evading champ like sideswipe,barricade also evading special and then blocking i have sideswipe and used him he also evade attack. if possible i would take screenshot
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    4fdb1ta3nvuq.jpg
    "They're mysteries to the universe we were never meant to solve." -Optimus Prime
  • DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike Bumblebee is not the only one evading champ like sideswipe,barricade also evading special and then blocking i have sideswipe and used him he also evade attack. if possible i would take screenshot

Sideswipe just has a natural agility so yes he will evade your specials if you don't set it up right. Barricade only gets an evade after you knock him down. So wait for his evade to go away then use your special. Bumblebee however is just a pain to fight.
  • DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    Idk what people expect. You can't just throw your special randomly hoping it's gonna work. Set your special up with a combo then you're fine. I very rarely have a problem and it's only with sideswipe when I do. So set your combos up better.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    The evade bots have always done this in every part of the game, arcee evade range during special attacks, sideswipe is the worse, he backsteps evades prowls' sp2, a backstep evade, not a evade range, even if the first part connects evade can still proc. Plus these bots can can evade while thy have their backs against the wall of the ring. Why? There's no more space to evade, and sometimes it's not the ability the AI just plain backsteps. Does this mean we players can do that too?

Mike you gotta tell the design team to make evade a 0% activation if a special is used and it connects, if it's blocked then that's ok, but if I hit you with the first part of a special then it has to finish the whole combo, in what fighting game in all of fighting game history does an opponent evade, block or cancel out of a super combo damage? Except maybe for killer instinct with its combo breaker, but that's only for regular combos. Street fighter has its parry system that was introduced in street fighter 3 and you can (if timed right) parry super combo hits, which is now in SFV. But totally dodge a super after it connects, unfair gameplay by the devs.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited July 2017
    Hey Terminal,

Where did you notice this happening? Was it in Story, Arena or the Spotlight Mission? If it was in a Raid, do you remember which Mod he was paired with? Bumblebee should not be able to evade Ironhide's Special Attack.

@Kabam Miike it was in Raid, first node using harm accelerator. Bleeding me out. So it wasn't an evade mod.

Arcee also does the same thing. Can evade motormaster' S1.

They're probably all programmed the same way.