Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Error

Hello good day I want to report an error in the game what happens is that when I start the game and I have the google play games app instead of loading my profile of autoguardado I appear level 1 and then I try to put my account of account Kabam and do not let me down I have to delete the app from google play games and the transformers and I have to start my account of kabam so I upload my profile I want them to solve that mistake since I also need that Google play app to keep prosesos in the game thanks and hope to solve it thanks good day

Comments

• Options
    Hey Daniel1117!

Sorry to hear you are having issues with the game! Just to let you know, I have moved your thread into the correct forum section to help keep the forums clean and organized. Also, it sounds like you are having an issue with connecting your Kabam account to your game account! Although we might not be able to solve that here, the best way to get a resolution is by submitting a support ticket and seeing if we can help you out there! The best way to do this is by clicking on the gear in the upper left hand corner and then pressing on the Support button. From there, you should be able to create your support ticket!
  • Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 4
    Wow!!
    8h7zrqa9jt9t.png