Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Fly away mission bug

After the recent update, the mission menu couldn't roll up or down........was it just me?

1udzz2atpk1g.png

Comments

• Options
    DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    They said it's a new bug they didn't find in the update. You have to hold your thumb on the rewards part to scroll down. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    TaeyeonTaeyeon Posts: 15
    DzSloots wrote: »
    They said it's a new bug they didn't find in the update. You have to hold your thumb on the rewards part to scroll down. Hope this helps.

Oh, thanks for the info, I'll try it. I randomly scroll it once or twice, but didn't know have to hold on the rewards part.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info- I noticed that problem too.
  • Options
    Sorry about this bug. We're working on a fix already and hope to get it out ASAP. If it doesn't want to move while you have your finger on the rewards part to scroll, try scrolling the opposite direction and then back again.
  • Options
    TaeyeonTaeyeon Posts: 15
    Sorry about this bug. We're working on a fix already and hope to get it out ASAP. If it doesn't want to move while you have your finger on the rewards part to scroll, try scrolling the opposite direction and then back again.

Thanks for the info, it works when press and hold on the rewards part..