Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

My 3* Hot rod never came in the mail

Title says it all, No hot rod from Arenas, in fact i even made it to rank rewards too but DOESN'T show my Rank just shows a dash symbol/minus symbol (-) but I think I did in a 49 rank.

Comments

• The arena must of been wrong with who was placed in the standings. I haven't got my rewards but I'm pissed i wasted so much time for nothing.
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    You have to wait until the rewards are actually sent, and this can take a few hours. If you are ranked 49th, you'll get it, don't worry!
  • With getting over a million and a half and not making it makes me want to quit playing this game. I tried doing it but I wasted my time for it.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    This looks like another SNAFU with scores and ranks like the first Soundwave arena, allot of players were not properly placed or didn't rank even though they had qualifying scores, this could take the same time as last line 6 hours or more
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 80
    edited July 2017
    Meh. Nevermind.
    Yeah the scores are wrong, one of my alliance members scored lower than me but placed 20 ranks higher than me, this'll be taken care of later today.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Usually the score I got would've gotten me a little higher than #25 in 3 star arena, but I guess we'll see.
    Rewards sent out and it looks like scores were corrected grats to those who ranked in top 50
  • MaxBebop wrote: »
    Rewards sent out and it looks like scores were corrected grats to those who ranked in top 50

Thank you for the fix I won my first ever featured bot.. it was a tough grind but worth it you guys are amazing and this game is really tens times better than earth wars crap....
  • Sorry about the delay on this Arena paying out! It happens from time to time, though we try to avoid it as much as we can.
  • Haven't opened up game yet but will right after posting wish me good luck if you want!