Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena Bugs for duped Waspinator vs. duped Grindor and duped Hot Rod vs. duped Soundwave

2 bugs I've found in arena;

While using duped Waspinator to fight Grindor, Grindor was able to KO Waspinator with his sp3 before Waspinator could activate Waspinator Lives.

While using duped Hot Rod to fight Soundwave, Soundwave was able to interrupt Hot Rod's sp2 during its use with an attack of his own which did not allow Hot Rod to finish his own attack.

Hope these are able to get fixed soon because they both cost me high level streaks!

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    You: "these things cost me my arena streak, fix them!"

Kabam: "Those forced you to spend energon to build another arena streak. They are working as intended, the game is balanced."
  • DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    Well your first mistake was letting grindor get to his sp3
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    DzSloots wrote: »
    Well your first mistake was letting grindor get to his sp3

Baiting is broken in arena and besides my Waspinator had reached sp3 when he got hit by Grindor and would've KO'd Grindor had Wasp's sig actually done what it was supposed to.
  • DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    Yea it is sometimes. Only thing I can think is he crit you so hard it blew past the ability like you can do to MV1's armor buff.