Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Graphics

Transformers seems to optimise their game more on ios than android. For example on ios when you fight you get tones of sparks every time you punch a bot, however on android device such as a samsung galaxy s7 edge you barely get any sparks.
Kabam needs to optimise graphics for android. I actually don't know if it is to do with the devices hardware .samsung s7 edge :u897jbe9ewnb.jpg
and ios :6atm9xrdro2n.jpg
overall ios graphics seem to be better
:etf1bblrvafv.jpg
Kabam needs to do something about this

Comments

• Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    I'm on iOS I'd take crappy graphics than a nuclear phone that crashes and lags after a handful of raids ect, I think android devices got the better end of stick personally.

And I'm on iPhone 7 plus and it's done it since day I got phone and top of line iPhone so don't think it's "a dated device". For me, 6s plus did it as well, but actually wasn't as bad
  • Options
    I think a slider mechanic for graphics would be a great idea for all platforms that might solve the low graphics issue without sacrificing gameplay
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    I think a slider mechanic for graphics would be a great idea for all platforms that might solve the low graphics issue without sacrificing gameplay

Kabam said they have plans to implement such a feature. We may have to sit tight until further developments ;)