Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

"They Nerfed Ratchet" Discussion Doesn't Bump

Is this a forum bug? I posted in "They Nerfed Ratchet" discussion but it remained stuck on the second page. Usually after a post, the discussion gets bumped to the top on the first page. Can you look into this?

I looked on my phone and computer but both are still on the 2nd page. Can someone confirm it's also on the second forum page for them?

g2j3lha832wp.png

Comments

• Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    Not a bug. Its some sort of forum feature the mods have that they can make a post unbumpable regardless of how many people post in it.

Its pretty much just a way for the mods to get rid of a thread, without locking it.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    What he said
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    It's what I assumed but I didn't want to start off by accusing them of trying to sweep a topic under the rug. It's their forums, do as they please. However, if that's how they want to run things, it just further alienates their customer/player base.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Yeah sadly forum rules state badmouthing them they can do as they please and well typically they will
  • SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    Generally if you're in community relations and have to pull this kind of under handed crap, you done screwed up.

Kabam, you done screwed up.

Do you really think the community is going to just let it go? You basically just undermined any trust people might have in investing in this game?
  • Yep. I noticed that also. But I am not spending dime anymore until they address this. Not fair and wasted cash maxing Rachet out just to end up with a below average bot. I talk to other top 20 alliances and they are not forgetting also..
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Wow, I completely disagree on that behavior. Yes they are their forums, and deleting or locking a thread is one thing, but making it fall behind by not allowing it to be bumped is slimey and despicable behavior.

Kabam should be absolutely ashamed if this is true.
This discussion has been closed.