Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Enlarge buttons in the interface

Hello,

I think that the buttons in the game are a way too small, and I don't even have thick thumbs. Please keep in mind that most of us are playing the game on our phones, and not necessarily big ones. Some buttons are so small that you need pinpoint accuracy to hit them, and I see no reason for this. For example, the small buttons in the bottom right corner of the "Base" view are so small, that I always end up pressing the shield button instead of the stash. Another perfect example is when you are selecting bots to use for the alliance mission and you have those 3 x 3 mm buttons where you can see which bots your battlegroup brought with them. Same goes for the round "i" information buttons that are in several places throughout the interface.

I believe that the buttons should be enlarged in general, for example after winning an arena fight, the Continue/Next fight buttons could be larger, since most of the screen is empty anyway. Then we wouldn't have to reach as far with our thumbs. Please consider the ergonomy aspects :) The view when fighting is where it's the most important not to clutter the screen, but I think other than that it's not an issue.

Comments

• Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    yeah, I'm not sure why the 'help!' button when you click 'play another' in arena has to be so small, make it like cover half the bot instead of a tiny 5% corner of the bot.
  • Options
    tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    It actually is a bug that you're talking about (at least in regards to the lower right pie overlay). The buttons in the lower right are frequently pulled up and then not pressable. If you try and press them in this state and hit between the buttons at all, it will press a different button under the overlay graphic.

To test this, if you are having trouble with the buttons, try pressing them with pinpoint accuracy and you will probably notice they will not work no matter how accurate you are. Shut and re-open the overlay, and then all of the sudden the button will work on the first try.
  • Options
    QliverQliver Posts: 54
    Even if that is a bug then the rest should be addressed. Agree with the help button, I always end up clicking the bot, so annoying when you have tens of bots to do this one, several times per day. Why not just add a huge 'help all' button? I forgot to mention missions, I don't know how many times I've ended up pressing the bot or the chest instead of the node I want to go to. It's not a very user-friendly UI.