Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

What happened to this game?

Hello Kabam,

I really wanted to ask here what happened to the game you are managing??? In the last few days, alot of weird things are happening with no aparent reason. For example today, in story, an 1300 OP killed 4 bots of mine, Bonecrusher 1100, Ironhide 1100, Winblade 900 and also Rhinox same level. How come this happened?
Another example of situation is Bumble AI starting to block in the midle of myS2 Grindor attack.
Also I have seen today AI Grindor 900 1 hit my Optimus 800.
Another weird thins that are happening are all bot clases in story mode seem to dodge everything, for example I tried today to hit with range attacks an 800 Motormaster with my 1100 Ironhide, and I couldnt hit him 1 single time before he finished my test, he dodged aprox 40 hits, the balerina brawler I think...

But my decision to post something took place when I couldn't kill a 270 Ratchet with a 1100 Ironhide full hp in Raid.

Thank you for the answers Kabam, I am sure i will get them...

Comments

• Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    I hope to god I this is just poor sarcasm in text translation by a troll because I'm declaring shenanigans
  • Options
    CarverCarver Posts: 82
    Hehe are you sure you don’t just ‘suck’ at the game. Like you just can’t play well?
  • Options
    WunWun420WunWun420 Posts: 41
    edited July 2017
    Carver, you must be a top player. I must be indeed a weak player. Now I will just stay and think, I must accept my weak condition maybe. Thank you for the post, really helped.
  • Options
    WunWun420WunWun420 Posts: 41
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    I hope to god I this is just poor sarcasm in text translation by a troll because I'm declaring shenanigans

I didn't understand your point, ad some punctuation marks, it helps me sometimes.

Thank you