Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Crashes taking more health then supposed to

2nd day in a row in AM where my fight crashes and i reload the game and my bots at 50% hp, sent in 2 rickets and not expecting an immediate response but this needs to get looked at asap not for just me but the rest of the players that compete in am. Even the 10% taken from a crash(if that even works right) should be reevaluated since the players dont control a device crash and are penalized for it

Comments

• Hogz3Hogz3 Posts: 50
    edited July 2017
    Minor note, informed by an alliance member that a crash is supposed to take 50% so i must have misinterpreted something else i had read. Still a ridiculous amount of penalty for something the players dont control
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Players can force crash and exploit it is reason it exists but game is far too unstable for the 50% penalty imo
    But is there no way they can somehow see whats a force crash and whats a legitimate crash? Im sure there must be a way. I can accept losing my health by having a bad fight or mistiming moves and eating a special but to get shafted by something thats not our faults seems broken.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I agree here. The penalty of 50% health is way too much based on the instability of this game. I understand it's there to remove any exploits with force closes. This would make sense if the game still wasn't crashing so much. Sometimes, I believe you just have to leave these exploits in temporarily if the issues surrounding crashing can't be fixed yet. Help out your player base a little here and return it back to a 10%. The 50% penalty causes way too much frustration when the game crashes. It's of no fault of the player yet they are the ones being heavily penalized. Kabam, please consider changing this back until the game is stabilized. Your players would certainly appreciate it.
  • BargBarg Posts: 23
    I have been experiencing multiple crashes a day. Ive posted multiple times about it, and kabam does not seem to care about the problem. While i understand less scrupulous players would exploit- and do exploit- everything they can, why do we all have to suffer the unstable play environment? And through multiple 'bug fixes' too.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    In raid it's 25% and also very annoying. My game crashes almost every raid.

Sometimes I choose weaker opponents because I don't trust the game to hold itself together. Can't afford a 25% health penalty in there. Couple of times I've had it crash twice during one raid.

How many months do they need to fix the core of their game, loading a fight?
  • SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    I am getting so incredibly tired/frustrated with the game crashing, way too often in AM and in the special story missions will fights not load, or the game crashes while attempting to load a fight. Receiving a penalty for their inability to correct the bug is ruining the game IMO.
    Happy to see more feedback on this since it is very concerning that us as players are being penalized for things that are out of our control. I think the penalty needs to go away until these crashes are almost obsolete. Bring the penaltys back when the game is stable
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    This could help a little, while in AM, some of my party members would close out the game and restart just before they enter a node to fight, I've done it too, i know its an inconvenience to do that but it helps. Give it a try.
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    This could help a little, while in AM, some of my party members would close out the game and restart just before they enter a node to fight, I've done it too, i know its an inconvenience to do that but it helps. Give it a try.

Ill take a little inconvenience over a half dead bot, thanks for the info man. Still like to see one of the mods comment on the crashes and penaltys though to know its a high priority